39.

Buckle up ladies and gentlemen...it's time.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"But I want to meet her!" Louis whines, following Harry around the bar as he cleans.

"Lou, it's late."

"So? I'll just see her for a few minutes and then I'll leave," Louis insists.

"Why do you care so much? She's just a cat," Harry says, more amused by Louis than he is annoyed.

"I just do. Please Harry, it'll make me so happy."

Harry sets down the broom he has and turns around so that he can kiss Louis as an attempt to quiet him. It works for as long as their lips are connected but as soon as Harry pulls away, the silence is broken.

"Nice try, but I still wanna see your cat."

"I thought you were gay?" Harry says with a smirk, backing away as Louis tries to smack his arm.

"You're a douche."

"That I am."

"Harry."

"Louis."

Louis continues to follow Harry as he starts to sweep again. "Why can't I?"

Harry laughs. "I mean, you can, I just don't know why you can't wait until tomorrow when it's not one in the morning," he says. They had to close the club early because of how bad the whether was going to get and everyone had to be out before they got snowed in.

"Wait! So I can come?!" Louis says, bouncing up and down like a toddler on a sugar high.

"Sure," Harry says with a smile, happy that Louis' happy.

Louis wraps his arms around Harry from behind and kisses his neck which he can only do if he stands on his toes at little. Harry's not like, way taller than Louis but there's definitely a couple inches of a difference.

"Thank you!"

Harry turns around, still in Louis' arms, before leaning down and pecking Louis' lips. Harry tries to pull away but Louis stops him buy moving his arms to his neck and pulling him closer.

"C'mon," Harry says against Louis' lips, "I gotta finish this."

Louis pulls away. "Tomorrow. I wanna go now."

Harry shakes his head but pulls Louis closer giving him one more short kiss and then caving in with a sigh. "Let's go."

"Yay," Louis beams.

He goes to get his and Harry's sweatshirts from Harry's office as Harry puts the cleaning supplies away. When Louis gets back, Harry's already ready to go, so once they've put their hoodies on they leave the club.

They drove separate cars so to both of their dismays, they have to part for a little bit. Louis has to follow Harry to his house but according to Harry it isn't that far away, so that's good.

When they get there and they've both gotten out of their cars that are parked in the drive way, Louis goes over to Harry who leads him to the front door, unlocking it and letting him in.