17.

It's become a routine for Louis to go to work on Friday, Saturday and sometimes Monday and then to practice on Wednesday. He's gone four times and sadly, the last two Harry wasn't around. Today he's trying again and he's praying Harry will actually be there. Louis' goal is to befriend him by the end of next month which sounds like a long ways away but with the limited amount of time Louis has with Harry, it's not too unrealistic.

He never really wears his actually stripping outfits to practice because he, one, doesn't want to dirty them more than necessary and, two, it's way more comfortable to just wear shorts and a t-shirt.

He's gotten used to the girl clothes and he saw a pair of shorts in his sister's room when he went to visit a few weekends ago so he stole them. Lottie hasn't noticed yet but if she does he'll just say they accidentally got caught up in his bag. Oddly, he's found that girl's clothes can be very comfy and wearing short-shorts to dance in is easier than wearing his basketball shorts.

Louis enjoys having this secret side to him that no one really knows about. Sure, his best friends know he dances but they've never seen him in the clothes or watched him dance so technically it's still kind of a secret. Every time he talks to someone in his classes he always thinks about how they have no clue what he does at night. No one would ever be able to guess either.

When Louis gets to the club he pulls his key out and unlocks the door like usual and takes off his jacket and shoes. He always wears socks because it's a strip club, who knows what's been on the floor?

He looks around and to his disappointment, he doesn't see Harry anywhere but there's always the possibility he's in his office. Louis doesn't go and check though, because he doesn't want to bother Harry. He was nice enough to let Louis dance during the day so doesn't want to bother him even more.

He grabs his speaker that's not big at all but it works well enough for him to dance with. He plays the playlist he made specifically for dancing and then gets to work.

Over the past few practices, Louis' become pretty good at swinging around the pole. He honestly finds it very enjoyable and maybe if he has time at some point, he can try and take an actual pole dancing class, but that won't be happening anytime soon, because he's got school and work which takes up the majority of his time.

He's also noticed that his thighs are becoming much more toned along with his arms and ass. Louis' always taken pride in his big butt. Everyone has always told him it's nice, well, not everyone but a lot of girls have said that they're jealous which Louis takes as a compliment. It definitely isn't an issue for him as a stripper, if anything it helps out a lot with making money and all.

Louis keeps dancing and after a little bit it doesn't even feel like exercise anymore, it's just fun. He makes it a game to see how high he can get or how many times he can spin around. Louis knows people who are fitness addicts and he never believed them when they said that exercising was a stress reliever but it turns out that they were right.

Louis always feels so much better after dancing. Even after work, he finds himself having more energy and feeling relaxed. He's been sleeping better too. Who knew that cutting back on McDonald's, drinking more water, and exercising could do so much good.

Everyone. Everyone knows that.

Louis thought that becoming a stripper would be a bad decision. He thought that he'd feel bad about himself or be embarrassed but honestly, it was probably the best decision he could've made. If he didn't take the job he would probably be stuck at another sucky job getting paid minimum wage and stressing over his car bill, which is now paid off.

Louis' using the extra money to save up for a flat and to pay off his student loans. He knows he can't be a stripper forever, that's obvious, but he doesn't see any problems in keeping the job as long as he can. Until he has to really start getting serious about a career and his future, stripping is what he's going to stick to.