Bodyguard

SaTzu Proprietorial Series which entitled "BODYGUARD"

Proprietorial means:
behaving as if one owned a particular thing or person; possessive.

⚠ ⚠ ⚠
Since Genderbend won from the majority, so genderbend it will be.

Enjoy!!!!

•••••••••

From head to toe a very intimidating, aesthetic, drop dead, Bonny, and the future CEO of Minatozaki's highly and well known properties in both Japan and Korea is currently having this left eye raised while reading the newly arrived piles of paper works.

As the acting CEO of her dad's company, she obliged the specific way to do as the future CEO. All her employees, almost lean down on their knees whenever a Minatozaki Sana pass their way. Her long blonde curly hair, pointed nose, very intimidating eyes, red seductive lips, devilish body to die for and very nerve wrecking attitude that had cause everyone's depression.

She stood up with her eyes furrowing to kill someone but that was just actually her natural physical appearance. Intimidating everyone by her look makes her laugh deep inside.

"G-good... M-mor---"

"Ohh shut up and don't ruin my day! "

Sana said annoyingly. She hates those kinds of mannerism whenever they're scared and feel very anxious. She walked passed them and the guy almost choked on where he stands.

Sana pick up her phone as it rings. She rolled her eyes seeing her fiance's name on the screen she tap the answer and didn't bother to say something.

Sweetie ~ I'll sleep with you tonight. I miss you so much!

Kang... I'm busy. I'll pass.

Auh! Sana... Please.

No... I'm busy right now. Bye!

Sana immediately hung up and turned off her phone. While walking on the hallway she saw her bodyguard talking to one of her employees and it's obvious that the girl is flirting on him. Her eyes furrowed and formally walks toward them.

"We can hung out later if it's okay! "

'A fucking flirt-whore! '

Sana exasperatedly thought while stopping herself to blow fire right on the act. She want to pull the latter's hair for being flirty and stupid. She smirk and crossed her arms.

"It's not okay dear. I'm assigning you to do your statistic presentation later and present it tomorrow. I don't care if you're not yet ready, you do it well or you'll leave this company. Got it? "

The latter gulp nervously seeing the acting CEO Minatozaki Sana in front of her. She bowed many times and timidly walked away.

Sana smiled devilishly and turned to face her bodyguard who's quiet the whole time.

"Did I told you to stay in my office? " she asked with her authority tone. She then checked his look from toe to head and smiled.