20

Sana immediately throw her bag on the couch while Tzuyu was just eyeing her feeling sorry in the corner. The event earlier is not his intention to do but he do understand her if she was acting cold for now . Even if she say she's okay, it looks not.

Without any words, Sana walked to her room and wash up. After she done half bathing she wore her night clothes and walk out of her room. She's assuming Tzuyu was on the couch watching while  waiting for her. But in her dismay, she was surprised by no one.

"Love? "

She called out and roam her eyes around to look for her Taiwanese God. She suddenly felt sting inside her assuming again that Tzuyu already went home without saying goodbye nor good night to her.

"Did I offend him by acting so cold? I... I'm sorry... I need to call—"

"Sana are you done? "

By hearing that voice, she immediately turned to run and snuggle her face on his chest. She was so worried that Tzuyu must've feel so done with her, she can't bear feeling that as a burden especially when it comes to him. Tzuyu was surprised but he manage to hug back and soothed Sana's back.

"I thought you leave already. "

Sana mumbled as she clutch her hands on the hem of Tzuyu's shirt. He kissed her forehead and pulled her on the couch.

"I'm not leaving, I'm going to stay here tonight. Just forget what happened a while ago because I swear Sana, it doesn't really matter. I was just in thought about her, I wonder if I ever heard Nayeon Noona or some friends mentioning her on me. Please... Don't be jealous now. I only love you, my love. "

Sana nodded in an instant and look up to face him. She peck on his lips and let their forehead in touch.

"I'm sorry, love. I judge too soon. "

He smiled warmly at her to ease her feelings.

"it's okay. Just trust me, alright? "

The latter nodded before she pull him for another kiss.

*

After Tzuyu dropped her girlfriend on her office he decided to walk towards his sister's desk but he didn't saw her there. He wondered why since he knows how generous his sister when it comes to her work.

But seconds after, Nayeon arrived while slightly panting and there's Jeongyeon on her back a little bit messy. Tzuyu's brow raised up looking at the two. Nayeon bit her lips as when she saw her brother.

"T-Tzu? Why are you here? " she stuttered and blushed right immediately that add on Tzuyu's curiousity.  He wants to ask them where did they go but he has something to ask so he shrugged it off.

"I'm here just to ask you something and after that I will go off to my work also. "

He started that made the latter sigh in relief while Jeongyeon was just smirking and greeted Tzuyu. Nayeon step forward to her desk and nodded.

"Sure. What is it? "

Tzuyu glance at Jeong then back to her.

"did you ever mentioned Suzy before? "

He asked right to the point that made his sister Nayeon raise a brow hearing the name. She look up to see Tzuyu and nodded.

"Yeah, I did. Remember just a year ago? I asked Jeong to look after her since... "

Nayeon bit her lips before continuing.

"Since I found out that she was looking for you all those times and maybe up until now. I don't know her real attention that time but according —"

Jeongyeon cut her and speak for himself that made Tzuyu turn to him.

"I found out that she likes you. Actually, she's also a model but in different entertainment agency. I did a lot of research of her whereabouts and the thing that caught me is she wants to be known so she could easily have you. "

What Jeongyeon said caught Tzuyu off-guard. His eyes widened in shock but he's trying to not believe him. But knowing Jeongyeon, he knows he will never lie.

She what? She likes me? But how did she know me?

"And why are you asking about her though? "

Nayeon asked that cut his thoughts about what he just heard. He then look away and answered.

"I saw her yesterday. I'm with Sana and we got a little thing about her. Alright, there's no big deal anyway. I need to go. Thanks for the info Hyung, Noona. "

He bid goodbye to them and went off to the building he was working. As when he arrived, he took the sheet he made to have a month break to grant what he had promised to his fiance. He went directly to Yeonwoo's office and about to greet her when she did it first.

"Oh Finally. I was just about to call you to inform you that you're about to have another cover for this month. The offer was so high and you can't say no to this. I swear. "

She stood up while clapping her hands congratulating him. Tzuyu smiled politely but he quickly turn down the offer.

"Sorry Yeonwoo-ssi but I'm also about to tell you I want to have a month break. I just need to do something. "

Her smiling face turned to a gloomy one after Tzuyu handed her the letter. But she's too persistent about the offer since it is too high and can cover the future revenues.

"Tzuyu... I'm sorry but I can't take your letter for now. Maybe after this offer, I can let you take a break not just one but I'll give you two months. How's that sounds? "

*

"Sana! I got a very good news for you. "

Jihyo bragged in with an excited tone causing Sana to look up and ask instantly.

"What is it Jihyo? "

The latter walk closer to her and smile.

"Finally. Kang Young Hyun signed to be one of our biggest investors and you know what is more exciting?! He'll take the charges for the lost in incomes last month. Sana congratulations. "

Sana's mouth gape open in both shock and surprise. Happiness is very evident on her face that a tear slip down on her left eye. She jumped to hug Jihyo tightly.

"Oh my God! Dad will definitely be glad hearing this. "

She said after she released herself from the hug. Jihyo nodded in anticipation as she too felt so very happy not just for the company but also for her best friend.

"He appointed for a meeting with you in ten minutes. He's waiting for you in the Kim's Café. "

Jihyo informed and another shock eyes from Sana showed. They both laugh and she quickly move to get her bag and retouch a little. She ordered Jihyo to call her driver and in just 3 minutes the car arrived and immediately dropped Sana on the said café.

As she entered, she was led to the table where Kang Young Hyun is. And right when she get to see the man her eyes widened.

"Ms Minatozaki! "

'Brian'