28

Thankfully, Sana arrives safe and sound in Seoul around 3 in the afternoon. She have called her driver few hours ago to pick her up in the airport. She smiled. Although she heard a really bad news from Jihyo, knowing she's carrying Tzuyu's baby nothing is much more better than it.

"Miss Sana! "

Dana turned around and found her driver running towards her. She throw him a small smile when he took her things and carry it towards her car. She didn't waste time to call Jihyo when she got inside her car.

'Oh thank God Sana! The board members including Brian were already here. Where are you now? '

Jihyo asked frustratingly in hurry.

"I'm on my way Jihyo. Anyway, do you have any idea who did that? "

'Sorry but I think Nayeon knows something. She told me she wants to talk to you after the meeting. '

Sometimes, Sana felt something extraordinary about Nayeon. She consider her as the most genius employee in her company but... She immediately shrugged her thoughts off and sighed.

"Sure Jihyo. Tell her we'll talk. "

She dropped the call and put light make up on her face. She wants to call Tzuyu but she also wants to save the news when he get back.

She caress her flat tummy and giggled.

"I'm so happy. I feel like I'm still dreaming. "

She said on her mind with a smile on her face. She's just so happy to think she'll be having a family with the man that she truly love.

*

"The past month, I was in the very top of shame when the company is about to fall down. Now that we're just catching up from the losses another shit happened. Once I found out who stole the money, prepare your life. I will not hesitate to root you behind the bars. "

Sana look at each of the board members and as expected everyone gulped nervously.

"Mark my words. " she said firmly before storming out of the conference room. Jihyo followed her while Brian stayed inside the conference room alone.

Nayeon was already inside her office facing her own laptop.

"Miss Im! "

Upon hearing her name was called by none other than her boss, she stand up and greet her. She fix her glasses and let Sana sit on her seat first.

"So... Tell me. Do you know who the hell bastardized my company? "

Sana asked furiously. Nayeon lick her lips then stared straight on Sana's eyes.

"I know who did it Miss Sana. "

Sana's eyes widened along with Jihyo. She beckoned Nayeon to continue as she prepared herself ears to listen.

"I hacked all the board members information datas and even their private accounts. Half of your shareholders are new and most of them are Park Jae Hyun's personnels. "

Sana fell silent for a while, she don't know who is Park Jae Hyun and what the hell he's connected with the problem.

"Who is he? "

Nayeon sighed and show Sana a picture. She really don't know him because she never met him before.

"He's Kang Daniel's Best friend. Everything was planned. They're planning to manipulate your company. "

Shocked. Was totally an understatement, she don't even have time to think how and where did Nayeon get there informations.

"Miss Sana, I will not force you to follow what will I say but you need to listen... Let me handle this situation. You must not let them invest more money to your company and better if we get rid of them. "

Her eyes widened even more.

"But who will replace them? What will happen to my company if there's —"

"We have to negotiate with Kim Dahyun, he's Miss Hirai Momo's fiance, once they get married their company will rise even more. You're friend with Miss Hirai so I suggest it's not that hard to deal with them right? "

Sana took a very deep breathe, frustrated than she is. She massage her forehead as it started to ache.

"Miss Sana, in order for you to win, you need to have trusted people around you. And I'm here to help, sister in law"

That made Sana look back to her and found her smiling genuinely, her two front teeth that made up her looks. A small smile was seen on Sana's face. Jihyo grinned and thanked Nayeon.

"Thank you for helping her Nayeon. I trust you with this. " Jihyo said and hugged Nayeon. Sana nodded her head.

"Thank you Miss Im. "

*

When Nayeon arrived at her own apartment. She opened her another laptop where she used to hack datas.

"So it's not Sana's nor Mina's father who killed our parents....."

She pressed her lips furiously and printed the picture.

"Park Jae Hyun, Kang Daniel and... "

*

When Sana got home in her parents house she called for Mina and asked her if they could go to the hospital for check up. Although she must feel tired after the long flight, the excitement of having her baby inside her tummy got the most of her. Mina don't have any idea yet but nevertheless she agreed since she missed her best friend too.

She dressed herself casually and headed out of their mansion. She was surprised to see Mina already on the couch while smiling infront of her phone. Sana grinned.

"It must be Bambam huh? " she teased and sat beside Mina to peek but Mina immediately moved her phone away. Sana pouted.

"It's not Bambam. " Mina retorted and quickly pressed the sent button. Sana's eyes widened. "What?! Then who? You looked inlove with whoever you're chatting at. " Sana cooed shutting Mina up. The latter looked down while biting her lips.

"Argh! I'm so confused Sa-chan. "

Mina said then she stand up.

"Ah! Forget it. " she groaned and pull Sana to stand up. The latter giggled and clung her arms on Mina.

"Share it with me later. We're missing a lot, y'know " Sana winked and Mina nodded happily. "Yeah, I want to know more about your handsome boyfriend—"

"Excuse me, my soon to be husband. "

*

"Seriously, I can't believe we're going shopping for your milks vitamins fruits and... I thought we're going to buy perfumes, dresses and my favorite Minguin plushie. Sa-chan huhuhu... I'm so happy, really... "

They just went out from the hospital and it was confirmed, Sana was 8 weeks pregnant. She was told not to stress herself too much, carry heavy things and more. She's the one whose pregnant but Mina is the on one who take down notes.

"Me too Mi-tang. I'm going to be a mom and Tzuyu... He's the father. After all that happened, I never thought this will become a reality. "

Mina laughed at her best friend while slapping her arms.

"Hahaha yeah, I remember you told me that before you sleep you're dreaming of him as your boyfriend and sometimes your husband. No one knows how head over heels you are to Tzuyu. Gosh! "

Sana laughed to it and put her index finger on her lips. "It's our secret Mi-tang!"