6.

Tzuyu lock the door and deepen the kiss, Sana tried to push him a little since she can't breathe anymore. When Tzuyu pull away, he grab a handful of Sana's hair and smirk.

"Why did you push me?!" He Firmly said causing Sana to startle. She shook her head nervously and try to pull him and press her body against him. Tzuyu bit her lips until it bleeds, she grip on his shoulders as she tasted her own blood.

"T-Tzuyu..."

"Remember I'm no longer your bodyguard Sana... "

He whispered sexily and lick her earlobe. Sana moaned and titled her neck sidewards to give him more access.

"Ahmm- b-but why?... Tzuyu— ahh"

"I'm not going to ruin your night. But go with flow baby, don't be too obvious that you feel jealous. "

Tzuyu fix her hair and peck her lips. Sana sighed and pulled his nape for a hot kiss and turned their heads savouring each other's lips.

Tzuyu pocketed out something and handed it to Sana. Her eyes widened.

"You can come Everytime you want to. "

He said and peck Sana's lips once again. Sana stared at the card that is obviously for his unit.

"You're mine and don't let him touch you!" He hugged Sana while caressing her hair causing for Sana to tear up so sudden. She's emotionally mentally and physically happy hearing it.

"Tzuyaa..."

Tzuyu pull away and chuckled at her while wiping her tears.

"Look, you just ruined your beautiful face Sana. Stop crying. " He rubbed her back while raining kisses on her face. Sana giggled and hug Tzuyu once again.

*

While the celebration goes on, Sana can't stop looking at Tzuyu and Yeonwoo together and it keeps on bugging her since they're just in one table. Daniel held her hand and intertwined it,she was startled but when she turned to see her fiance, she force a smile.

"I'll be going back to Europe at 11 pm, Hon." He whispered on Sana's ears and lick it. Sana pinch her hand making him giggle.

" What?! Are you serious Kang?! " Sana asked a little louder catching the others attention. Tzuyu eyed her and as she felt someone is staring at her , she look away and meet Tzuyu's eyes.

Sana smirked and lean on Daniel's shoulder.

"Yes I'm serious. I still have meeting to attend tomorrow."

Daniel sighed tiredly and hug Sana's waist. Tzuyu just look at them cuddling in front of him without any emotions.

"Aww, my honey looks so tired. " Sana cupped his face and massage his forehead. Sana secretly glance at Tzuyu and saw him staring at them still.

"Tzu, do you know where's the comfort room?"

Yeonwoo asked wanting Tzuyu's attention. He nodded and pointed the corner side of the pool.

"Uhh can you just lead the way?" Yeonwoo stood up and grabbed Tzuyu's hands. He didn't complain making Sana roll her eyes out of control.

"That indigenous flirt!"

Sana uttered almost whisper not letting anyone hear her. Hours past, Daniel check the time and when it stick to 10 he turned to Sana and pouted.

"I really want to spend the whole night with you but I need to go,Hon. " He kiss Sana's lips while pulling her more closer, Sana responded and their kiss went deeper seconds by seconds.

As she pull away, Daniel hug her and caught Tzuyu watching them. He breathe nervously and pull away.

"Can you drop me at the airport, Hon? I can ask your bodyguard to drive us. I really want to spend the last hour for this time. "

He pleaded but Sana's mind are flying towards Tzuyu. She eventually nodded and look at where Tzuyu's standing. He was clenching his fist to the point he wanted to grab Sana's hand away from him but he remembered, she never owned Sana after all.

"Alright!"

Daniel look around to find Tzuyu and smile after seeing him behind. He walk towards him while hands on Sana's waist and patted Tzuyu's shoulders.

"Can you drop me in the airport?" He asked  politely. Tzuyu glance at Sana who's staring at her before nodding his head.

"Nice. Let's go!"

Tzuyu walk straight to the car while the couple bid their goodbye to Mr Minatozaki.  He started started the engine as when the two entered the car. Daniel intertwined his hands with Sana that Tzuyu quickly noticed. Sana glance at him and nervously smiled at her fiance. As they arrived at the airport, Daniel crash her lips on Sana's that startle her. Tzuyu looked away and grip tightly on the wheel. As they pull away, Daniel patted his shoulder.

"Bro! Thanks for driving us, bring Sana home safely. And Hon, take care, I love you!"

Tzuyu nodded while Sana just smiled at him. As Daniel went off, Tzuyu smirk and started the engine once again

"I will. " He mumbled and drove off. Sana then caress Tzuyu's chest as she leaned on Tzuyu's back.

"Tzuya~" Sana moaned sexily and lick Tzuyu's earlobe.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands and don't kiss me with your already used lips. "

He said bluntly that made Sana stop on her track. Too harsh for her, she moved her hands away and tears started to fell down.

"So you find me dirty? How cruel are you?!" Sana shouted as anger invades her. Tzuyu didn't respond and he suddenly felt guilty but the scene earlier is making him more angry.

"You both kiss like there's no tomorrow, what do you expect me to act? Tell me! Do you even love him?!" He burst out, Sana buried her face using her hands and wipe her tears.

"Look who's not flirting with that bitch! "

"But we didn't make out in front of you! Well, scratch this shit, there's nothing between us anyway. "

" TZUYU!"

Sana shouted and slap his chest. Tzuyu grab her both hands to stop her and continue driving, as when Sana went wild, he stop the car and walk out to her car. Sana followed and continue slapping his chest.

"You can do something if you don't really love him but you're letting him Sana. And you acted like you don't care about me!"

" You said it yourself that I shouldn't be look so obvious that I'm jealous and now you're mad?!"

" Yes I did! But I did also said that, DON'T. LET. HIM. TOUCH. YOU. "

He shouted this time. Sana cried when realization hits her. She was just really jealous even though Tzuyu is doing nothing. He sighed and hug Sana tightly.

"Stop crying. I'll bring you in my unit." He kiss her head and that made Sana calm.

"Tzuya~" she mumbled, Tzuyu hummed in response and kiss her cheeks. He kiss the part where Daniel didn't land his lips on.

"I love you~"

He smiled and cupped Sana's cheeks. He wanted to taste her lips again but he stop the urge and just kiss her head.

"I love you too."