29

When Sana arrived from her date with Mina she was welcomed by her parents in the living room. She greeted them with a longing hug and decided to talk to them about her current state.

"Mom Dad as you can see, I'm having rough works again. Something went wrong to the company so I'm sorry for disappointing you... Again. " she stated and expected to hear some disappointed sigh or even scold her but it goes other way around. Her dad patted her back.

"Something like that will always come up on your way as a CEO just that, promise me you will take care of our company that sooner will be yours. Tzuyu will always be there for you. " he said and that made her smile. Her parents giggled seeing her bloomed just by hearing Tzuyu's name.

"And about him dad... Mom... "

He caress her stomach and smile lovingly.

"I'm carrying his child. "

Her parents eyes went wide both surprised and happy but her mom suddenly sobs that caught the both attentions.

"M-mom... Why are you-"

"I'm so happy for you baby... You're no longer my princess... I... I can't just... "

"Mom~ don't worry I'm still your only princess. Oh God. "

Sana and her dad laugh when her mom cried even more. Now her dad was confused of whose really her daughter now that both ladies found crying while hugging at the couch.

"So... Where's Tzuyu? "

"He'll be back the day after tomorrow and I haven't told him yet, I want to surprise him. "

His dad nodded his head.

"Alright, take a rest now Sana. You need to relax, leave the company to me. "

"But dad-"

"No buts I want you to focus on your baby and... I want Tzuyu to learn handling the company to help you. " Sana's eyes widened and immediately shook her head. She understands that her father was just being concern for her but she don't want to push Tzuyu in a new environment that might give him a lot of adjustments.

"Dad I'll talk to him in that matter but I will not push him if he don't want to. " she said and her mom quickly disagree. "Sweetie you also have to understand that his modelling will not help you with your works. You're the wife after all. " Sana sighed and didn't respond back, arguing with them won't help at all. She just nodded and excused herself from them. She went to her room and texted Tzuyu goodnight.

*

It's already pass four in the morning when Sana felt a hand caressing her cheeks, she opened her eyes and found a man in black, all black leaning down on her neck. Her eyes widened and was about to push the man away but he grabs her both hands and place them above her head. He then covered her mouth using his other hand, Sana can't see his face clearly since it was dark inside her room. She struggled to get away from his grip when he started to lick and suck Sana's milky neck.

Fear started to build up on her body and mind as soon as she realized what was really happening. Someone was inside her room, actually someone is hovering on top of her taking advantage. Tears formed in her eyes, she kicked the man but it was helpless. She wanted to scream but the guy was covering her mouth. He giggled in between her neck. Sana wants to see his face but he hide on her neck.

"My love~ you don't know how broken I am hearing you're carrying someone else's child. "

That voice. It is somewhat familiar but he's not sure who. She gulped as tears never stop from falling. She prayed for Tzuyu to come but it is so impossible.

"You'll be mine. You will be mine Sana. "

The man instantly covered Sana's body using her thick blanket and run out of her room. Due to the unexpected thing happened, Sana was too weak to shout for help and follow the guy. She was scared, too scared that she can't even move from her spot.

"T-Tzuyu..."

And speaking... Her phone started to ring that startled her. She pick up her phone weakly and another batch of tears fell down her eyes when she read the caller's ID. It's Tzuyu...

"Tzuya... " Sana called in between her sobs. As when Tzuyu hear her trembling voice and sobs he panicked that he jumped off his bed.

"Sana? Are you crying?! What's wrong... What happened? "

Sana continue to sobs.

"Tzu... S-some...o-one... "

"Calm down and tell me... "

Instead of hearing an answer from her Sana can't help but cry even more. She can't get off her mind what happened especially when he's nearly raping her. She ended the call leaving Tzuyu in question but he felt something really bad happened and he can't sleep because of it.

*

Sana stayed on her room all day long without something inside her stomach as she didn't ate anything at all. What happened earlier really scared her, she feels like she's not safe everywhere she goes now since she was entered within her own room. She somehow feel disgusted being touched. Not the literal intercourse but... The guy did leave a red spot on her neck and looking at it only worsen her state.

"What if... Tzuyu find this out?... No... ARGH! "

She groaned deeply and covered her body using her thick blanket. She fell asleep without eating once again. Just few minutes after, Tzuyu arrived at Sana's parents house and immediately run to her room but a helper stopped him.

"Thank goodness you're here Mr Chou! "

Tzuyu's brow raised at the helper who's in panic.

"What do you mean? " he asked and glance upstairs.

"Miss Sana locked herself in her room since this morning and she haven't eat anything yet. I'm so worried beca-"

Tzuyu didn't let her finished as he dash off upstairs and knock on the door many times but Sana didn't hear the noise. The helper once again showed and handed him the keys. He thanked her finally opened her room. He closed it back and let his backpack fall on the ground as he walk closer to Sana.

He went under the blanket and hugged her from her back and when Sana felt a pair of hands around her waist her eyes widened and suddenly push Tzuyu away that startled him but he was more shocked when Sana cried.

"please... Don't.... "

She awfully begged and due to some much confusion Tzuyu froze on his spot as he watched Sana covered herself vulnerably. Then his eyes caught Sana's neck.

There. He come up to an idea that someone did this to her. He greeted his teeth while fist tightly pressed.

"Love... This is me. I'm Tzuyu, Sana." he said and pull Sana to him. Sana look up to him and tears uncontrollably fell down her eyes. She stand up and run to him.

"I'm sorry... Tzuyaaa "

He kissed her head and hugged her tightly comforting her. He swear whoever did this to Sana will going to pay.

*********

Happy SaTzu Day 💜