24

Sana woke up in the middle of the night when she felt nothing beside her. She cupped the other side of the bed only to find out being alone in the room. She stood up and frantically looked around.

"Love... Tzuyu? "

She bite her lips when she remembered she shove him away hours ago. She mentally slapped her face and walk to open the door. She smiled guiltily when she saw Tzuyu sleeping on the couch uncomfortably as his legs are longer than the couch.

"Oh my Tzuyu I'm sorry. What's gotten into me? "

She run towards him and lean down while brushing her fingers in his hair. Even if it is dark, his features are strong and sculpted naturally adorning his face. She kissed the tip of his nose and giggled when suddenly an arm held her waist causing her to fell on top of him. Her eyes sparkled when she saw him smiling while eyes still closed.

"I thought you will really let me sleep here. " he whispered while giving her soft kisses, Sana then covered his lips using her hands to stop him from kissing her

"Hmm... Sleep with me. "

He chuckled and kiss her one last time before carrying her towards their room. He slowly lay her down on the soft mattress and kiss her head.

"I'll be working right when the sun rise. What do you want for breakfast? "

Sana giggled and snuggle her face on Tzuyu's neck while closing her eyes. Tzuyu hummed when Sana didn't respond at all.

"Love... Still up? " he asked then caress her hair moving his hand up and down. Sana nodded and lock her left leg between his thighs.

"I want you for my breakfast so better that you're still hugging me when I woke, understand? " she said while smirking causing Tzuyu to laugh heartily. The sound of his laughs flattered Sana's heart as it feels like a rare music that is played on a radio where you're craving to hear it every minute.

"What are you saying Sana? " he said still in his laughter. Sana smiled as she look up to see his face. "I think you don't have any idea how much I wanted to hear you laughing like that Tzuyu. Can you please laugh more often for me? But ONLY FOR ME! can you do that? "

"You sounds possessive love—"

"It's because you are my property and you know how greedy and selfish I am. "

Tzuyu chuckled once again, he raised his right hand in surrender.

"Alright. As what you said I will only laugh because of you and as far as I remember I am the dominant one here why are you giving me commands ?"

This time it is Sana who laugh as she found Tzuyu adorable when he's whinning like that. A kid and this sight is rare.

"Because I'm Chou Sana your wife! "

*

"Suzy-ssi! Change your suit into this then look for a hat that you think its suits you. Faster you're the first one to shoot. "

Suzy's manager said while handing her a sleeveless top and short shorts. She gritted her teeth when she saw Tzuyu nowhere to be found. She wants to ask Yeonwoo whose busy pointing out what the staffs should do.

"I hope Sana won't be with him today. " she mumbled while entering the the tent they build where they could change their outfits since they're in the beach. A summer concept.

Then Tzuyu finally arrived with Sana behind him. The latter's eyes wandered around to look for someone preparing herself to bombard her if ever she'll do something wrong infront of her.