2.

"We can't do this here besides you still have another meeting to attend. " He said as he peck on Sana's lips before he straightened himself in the driver seat. Sana groaned and abrasively did the same.

"What ever! Take me back to my office. " she demanded, Tzuyu nodded and obliged. As they arrived, Sana immediately went out and walk fast towards her office. Jihyo welcomed her and suddenly asked why she looks so somber. Sana ignored her and slump on her swivel chair.

"You still have meeting after your fiance, why are you here? " Jihyo asked again. She ignored the question once again and stared at the door. Hoping he will come in but minutes later, he didn't show up. She cursed under her breath and frustratingly brush her hair using her fingers.

"I think you're not in the mood. I'll cancel all the meetings today and you can go home." Jihyo spoke in a demanding tone leaving Sana no choice.

Sana sighed and stood up. She's on her way to the elevator when she saw her bodyguard at the smoking area obviously having a stick of cigarette.

Sana gulped as she suddenly found him so very manly and sexy. She stared at him for a minute until she decided to call him. He immediately throw his stick and run towards her.

"Are you leaving again, Young Miss? " he asked. Sana nodded and turned her back to him.

"Take me to my condominium. I will rest for awhile. "

They entered the elevator and silence invade them. Tzuyu was just on his stoic face while Sana feel so horny as fuck just by looking at her bodyguard.

"You're wet? Aren't you? " he asked teasingly.

"What the fuck? " she hissed in shock.

"Want me to fuck you? "

He asked again while stepping closer to her until he finally pinned her on the wall. And with no words, he aggressively kiss her lips causing Sana to jolt a bit because of the force.

He slowly slid his finger in between Sana's thighs making her weak as she close her eyes.

When Tzuyu pulled out he stared at Sana's body before he dig in Sana's neck like it was a lollipop which he enjoyed licking and sucking hungrily.

"Auhhhh... "

Sana moaned and wrapped her hands around his nape. But Tzuyu stopped when the door suddenly opened. They're now in the underground where the parking lot is. Tzuyu excruciatingly pulled Sana out and slammed her inside the car forgetting she's the boss. Sana arched in pain but didn't spoke any words.

He drove quickly to her condominium still gripping on her hand until they reached the elevator again and Tzuyu started kissing her.

"Ah shit! You're making me crazy! " Tzuyu hissed and unbuttoned Sana's polo top. Sana smirked when she feel that Tzuyu was feeling hard for her.

"Now, who's horny as fuck here? " she teased.

"Missy, don't mess with me when I feel this. You'll regret it later. " he said causing her to feel excited yet nervous. She knows how aggressive Tzuyu can be and she almost cry when he is.

Tzuyu then carried her when they reached her unit. He knows the pass code so he easily opened the door and pinned her on the wall.

"So~ daddy will be hard as fuck baby. Get ready! "

He whispered huskily giving her shivers through her body.

Tzuyu hungrily ripped her polo as he kiss her chest leaving red marks on it. He then unhooked her bra and immediately devoured it like a food.