5

Sana woke up with a smile on her face but automatically drop when she saw her fiance smiling while staring at her.

"Seems like you're happy hon. Is it because of me? " He asked and kiss Sana's forehead. Sana wanted to shook her head but ended up nodding, she have no choice.

"Good morning. " She said without energy. She pick up her phone hoping for a good morning greet but knowing she's waiting for an impossible thing to happen, she stood up groggily and went inside her bathroom locking it immediately.

She's still smiling remembering what happened last night.

"Should I assume now? That was so sweet though. "

She squealed and turn the shower on. After 30 minutes she wore a casual shirt and short shorts.

As she walk out her room , Daniel already prepared the food for their breakfast. He smiled at her and kiss her cheeks.

" Let's eat,Hon."

He pulled a chair and guided Sana to sit and he also serve Sana's plate the food he cook making her feel so cared.

"Thanks. Anyways, we should go early to dad's party later. "

Daniel nodded while munching his food. The breakfast is just silent that is very unusual, before they keep on talking and talking until they're done. After Sana ate, she put her plate on the sink and sit on the couch.

She pick up her phone and stared at it. She was hesitating again if wether she message Tzuyu or not.

"Auh! Just try."

She uttered and type on her phone.

To: My 💕

Good morning!

Sent✔️

She nervously waited for his reply but one, two...three...to 15 minutes past already, she haven't received any reply yet. She sighed as she felt heavy inside her chest.

'told ya, stupid heart!'

She hissed and lay down on the couch. Daniel then sat beside her after he wash their plates.

"I'll take a bath, first!" He said and stood up again. Sana didn't bother to look at him and just stare at her phone.

"Maybe he's still sleeping! But it's already 12 noon. Aish-*bzzz* "

Her eyes widened as her souls awaken on it's deep death. Her lips curves up seeing it's from 'My 💕'

She opened it excitedly.

From: My 💕

Rooftop.

Her forehead creased but immediately stood up and run outside of her unit. She hurriedly use the stairs than the elevator to avoid suspicions from others.

Since the floor of her unit is third to the last it's not that far but tiring for her. She took a very deep breathe and is about to open the door when Tzuyu opened it for her. His sense of hearing especially the 'Feeling' is really unbelievable.

Sana stared at him who's blankly staring back at her. He pulled her hand inside and intertwined it causing for Sana's heart to squeal deep inside.

"Tell me what happened last night!"

He commanded as he almost hug Sana because of their proximity. Sana can feel how her heart beat so damn abnormal but she smiled and put her arms around his waist.

"There's nothing happened as what you told me. " Sana answered and tiptoed to kiss Tzuyu's chin.

Tzuyu then leaned down and kiss her lips while his hands on Sana's face.