1

"Miss Sana, you'll be having a meeting  with Chairman Kang Daniel at 10:20 am today. "

Her secretary slash best friend Park Jihyo said as they both get inside the elevator. Sana nodded and was about to press her office floor when she notice her bodyguard isn't around with her.

"Something wrong Sana? "

Jihyo asked but she didn't answer, instead she went out and walk back to the parking lot only to see her bodyguard surrounded by bunch of flirty people. She rolled her eyes, she's not stupid not to say she wasn't jealous.

"Tzuyu! I need all the papers inside that bag, come over and all of you go back to your work! "

All the girls froze after seeing Sana furiously looking at them. As much as she wanted to throw them a fire, she compose herself and turned away. Tzuyu immediately walk out of the crowd and followed Sana. Sana make sure no one will enter the elevator except for her bodyguard.

As when the door closed, Sana glared at Tzuyu who look so very innocent at the moment. Sana's sure that Tzuyu isn't aware that every girls is attracted to him, including his boss in front of him.

"I'm melting, young Miss! "

Tzuyu said and lean closer to Sana. He held his boss waist and pull her closer to him.

"I told you not to let anyone led a single finger on you, Tzuyu! "

Sana said demandingly and kiss her bodyguard's chin and up to his lips. Tzuyu pinned her on the wall as they started to make out again, the bag Sana was holding fell down as the atmosphere was getting hotter. When they heard the ting sound indicating they're already on her office floor. They stop and acted like nothing happened. All the employees, greeted Sana timidly while she ignored them and Tzuyu opened the door for her.

"I'll get you some coffee, Young Miss! " Tzuyu was about to go out when Sana stop him.

"No! Stay here, I'll call my secretary. "

Sana said possessively, she was just making sure that Tzuyu is safe and away from those who wanted to flirt with him. He's a kind of innocent flirt though, Sana thought and called Jihyo by herself.

Tzuyu silently sat on the couch while thinking deeply. Sana was busy but she never failed to take a glance on her bodyguard.

"I told you, I'm melting"

Tzuyu said while giggling on his seat, Sana frowned and put down her pen.

"I'm not staring though, I'm just glancing at what you're doing. "

Sana fired back smiling just to see Tzuyu's face.

"Really? So you called it glancing when your eyes locked on mine for 30 seconds already? "

Sana rolled her eyes knowing how witty Tzuyu is.

"Why though? You always want me here when I should be outside. You let me kiss you even touch you when I'm just your bodyguard?"

"Worst, you have Mr Kang already! "

He continued. Sana ignored him and continue doing what he she supposed to do.

"And now you're ignoring me. Excuse me young Miss. I'm going out for a —"

Sana immediately stood up and stop him.

"And where are you going? " she asked with her intimidating voice. Tzuyu look at her confuse on why she care for what he will do

"Just wanna grab some fresh air outside. "