22

After their love making, Sana snuggled on Tzuyu's neck while she positioned herself on top of him still naked. Due to tiredness, Tzuyu run his fingers to Sana's hair and caress it, they let the silence fill them for minutes until Sana spoke.

"Love~ promise me when you get back we'll only think about our wedding. No works involve just you and me and our wedding. "

Sana moved her face from his neck and level her face on him. She kissed his chin and up to his lips.   Tzuyu moaned causing his hand to land on Sana's butt.

He hugged the Japanese beauty tightly as if he doesn't want her to go. Sana sounds so worried of nothing that he quickly noticed.

"Yes I promise. If I could only marry you right now, I will.  I don't want to let you go anymore Sana. "

Sana smiled genuinely happy hearing those words from him. Tzuyu moved to the side with Sana and both giggled while staring at eachother.  Love completely is in the air.

"I love you, Tzuyu. That will never change. "

*

"Are you sure you're fine waiting here with me? Don't you have an appointment, I might bother your schedules. "

Tzuyu said while wrapping his arms around Sana's waist pulling her more closer without minding the reporters, fansites and fans that is trying to approach him but they were block by the help of the bodyguards. They're now at the airport while waiting for Yeonwoo to arrive.

Sana shook her head and rested her head on his hard chest. He kissed her forehead while smiling. Even though Tzuyu never love to show sweet stuffs like what they're doing now in public , he manage to smile without even realizing he's enjoying it. 

"I do have but I want to spend a little more time with you. " Sana answered and pecked on Tzuyu's soft lips. Some fans recognize Sana as she was sometimes interviewed being the soon to be CEO and most of all being engaged to Kang Daniel that was broadcasted before. And those who recognized her as Kang Daniel's fiance got the feeling of disgust towards her.

Suddenly someone shouted that took their attention.

"So disgusting of you, Minatozaki Sana! You're engaged but you're kissing with Tzuyu!"

Sana immediately turned to look at the one who said those. She felt something that triggered her feelings. Sana was hurt after hearing those shameful words. Tzuyu glared as he found the on who said it. No one knew that their engagement was cancelled since they didn't put it on media incase it will cause trouble to their company and this one is just unexpected. They never thought someone could say that.

Tzuyu then covered Sana's ears as he saw tears slowly forming on her eyes.  He was hurt not because people thought Sana is still owned by her Ex-fiance. He was hurt because she was hurt. He hate seeing her look so down.

He closed the gap and capture her lips infront of so many cameras and eyes. They kissed passionately trying to shove away the words that hits her.

Everyone gasped in shock. Some were killing Sana in their minds while some were adoring the scene.

They both pull away from the kiss and rested their forehead against each other. He wiped her tears and assured her with a smile.

"Don't mind them. Just look at me and think about me, understand? "

Sana nodded her head instantly and hugged Tzuyu even tighter. They stayed like that for minutes until two pairs of legs stopped infront if them.

"Sorry if we're a bit late Tzuyu-ssi. "

Sana broke the hug and look at Yeonwoo who's smiling politely at them. Sana just nodded and suddenly, she feel uncomfortable seeing the another woman behind Yeonwoo.

Tzuyu glance at Sana and found her devastated face. He look at where she was looking at and saw Suzy flashing a smile on him.

"Tzuyu-ssi! I finally got the chance to see you again. Hello! "

Suzy exclaimed in excitement while bowing on to them. Sana held tightly on Tzuyu's back that he quickly noticed.

"What is going on? " Sana asked while exchanging looks to Yeonwoo and Suzy. She can't be more at ease seeing two woman that will probably working with her man. Yeonwoo stepped forward and explained 

"I apologize for not telling you earlier that we're going with your partner Tzuyu-ssi and Miss Sana. She's Bae Suzy a former JYPE model and recently  signed a contract in our company. "

Tzuyu stared at Suzy for a quite while and undoubtedly amazed by her beauty. A real model indeed. Sana was alarmed that Tzuyu is staring at Suzy that added on her worries. Not just worries but she found it a total threat for her.

"I-it's fine. "

Tzuyu stuttered causing Sana to pull him a bit far from them. She trust Tzuyu but not those women. Tzuyu was startled but nonetheless, he let Sana drag him.

"Sana what's wrong? "

He asked and took Sana's hand. She bit her lips while fiddling with her thoughts. Then an idea pop on her head.

"I'll go with you! "

She determinedly said and about to grab her phone to call Jihyo but Tzuyu stopped her.

"What?! Sana you don't have to. You have work to do here —"

"But I don't want you to go with them especially with that Suzy. Tzuyu I won't be at ease if you're with Yeonwoo and much more if you're going to work with Suzy. "

Sana said a bit loud but luckily the two women didn't hear them. Tzuyu cupped Sana's face gently while the other one was on her hand.

"Sana you sounds like you don't trust me at all. "

Tzuyu lowered his tone not to mean anything wrong to Sana.

"I trust you but not them. Call me possessive or whatever but I want to protect what is mine. My property and that is you. Even if you tell me I'm just assuming that he likes you I won't still feel at ease because even a blind can feel the way she stare at you. "

Tzuyu was surprised and speechless at the same time. Sana has a point but spending her time with him will only ruin her own job and knowing she's the future CEO.

"But you have a lot of work to do, Love. I don't want you to just leave it just because of me. "

Sana knows he was worried of her company but she just smiled and kissed Tzuyu's lips.

"Don't worry I can still work even if I'm not in my office. I want to secure everything that I own. "

She smiled and give him another kiss. Tzuyu chuckled when he realized he have no choice at all.

"Then it's perfect. I have an energizer every night then. "

He wink causing for Sana to blush and immediately turned away to hide her reddened cheeks.

Tzuyu lean down on her right ear and whisper...

"I love you, My Chou Sana. "

*******