27

"We actually don't really need to go to hospital Tzu I am fine, look! "

Tzuyu sighed as he watched Sana do stretching infront of him. Sana stopped from what she's doing and hug the latter on his neck.

"Pleaseee... Just finish the shoot quickly so we could go somewhere else. " she pecked on his lips but Tzuyu moved away his face as he loosen her grip on his neck. "No. You're okay for now but later you'll start on throwing up again. Don't be stubborn Sana. Take a bath. "

Sana pouted unexpectedly and fake a cry. Tzuyu was confused of her acting these days it makes him want to ask his sister since only girls knows about theirselves.

"Seriously? Come on love, I am just worried. " Tzuyu softly uttered while rubbing his thumb on her soft cheeks. Sana sighed in defeat as she nodded and stand up. "Then give me 20 minutes. "

"Sure, I'll be in the kitchen. "

*

Tzuyu was waiting for Sana almost 25 minutes now yet she haven't walk outside of their room, he don't want to worry over the things Sana have been carrying these days but she also don't want to just ignore it. He stand up but stopped when his phone rings. The name written on it was unexpected.

"Suzy? "

He mumbled, just in right time Sana closed the door, he heard Tzuyu. Her eyes squinted furring just by hearing him mumbling others name, worst, it is Suzy.

Tzuyu wants to ignore it and when he did not even 30 seconds it rings back again. He sighed and answered it.

"Suzy? "

Hi Tzuyu!What are you doing?

Tzuyu tilt his head confused. Why did Suzy call all of a sudden just to ask if what he's doing. Sana on the other hand was gritting her teeth.

"Uhm... Well... Do you need something? I'm actually in a hurry —"

Ohh, sorry for that. I'll see you later then.

He put his phone back on his pocket and turn around while breathing heavily towards their room. He startled when he saw Sana starring at him with her cross arms.

"Oh. Let's —"

This time it was Sana's phone interrupted them. Sana opened her hand bag and answered the call immediately.

Sana! Sorry to say this but you have to go back here right this instant.

Both Sana and Tzuyu was shock of Jihyo's loud voice. Sana looked up to Tzuyu before answering.

"Jihyo why so sudden? I have —"

This is important. Nayeon found out that one of our shareholders was going through bankcruptsy and the worst thing is that, he stole 100 million dollars, Sana.

Sana's eyes widened, as her temper rose up to the high level and didn't think twice to run back on their room and pack her things.

I called Brian already and he's on the way back here now.

"Alright Jihyo. I'll go straight to the office when I get back. I'll be there in twelve to thirteen hours. And call all the shareholders. "

Sure.

When Tzuyu can't take the situation anymore, he walk towards Sana and stopped her from what she's doing. Sana was now totally in a panic and rush mode.

"Tzu not now please, I need to go back. "

"Give me a minute Sana. "

Sana wants to retort back but she hold herself up and look at Tzuyu. She sighed heavily and nodded to him.