9

Sana held both Tzuyu's hands and pulled him towards his car silently. She can't be more happier right now, Tzuyu gave her the signal to do the right thing and there's no turning back anymore. She stopped and stared at Tzuyu's eyes devotedly, her eyes that shows so much love for him.

"I'll cancel the engagement, babe. I promise you that. "

Tzuyu instantly smiled and lock Sana on his embrace, he kissed her head and mumbled 'thank you'  many times.

"So where do you want me to drop you? " he asked in full of happiness. Sana giggled and hug him once again.

"To my parent's home. " she examined Tzuyu's face when he suddenly stop on her track causing her to gigle

"Are you not yet ready? If that's the case then we can tell them nex—"

"I can't wait for that next time. I'm ready now. " he said and pulled Sana inside his car, she giggled to his cute simple gesture so she kissed the tip oh his nose and hug his shoulders.

"I love you too. So much, Chou. You better marry me as soon as possible. " she cooed and laugh it afterwards. He intertwined their hands and kissed her knuckles gently. He smiledat her genuinely while shrugging.

"If you say so. But, let me save money for our future first. I don't want to rely ours with your parents. " and with that, Tzuyu started the engine turning away from the froze as Ice Minatozaki Sana.

For the nth time, I heard it right, rightShe asked herself slowly tearing up.

"Yah! You serious!? " she asked the latter. Tzuyu glanced at her and found her cutely sobbing at the corner. He giggled and grab Sana's left hand.

"Of course. Stop being too emotional, will you? I'm yours baby, believe it or not. " he added a chuckle while pinching Sana's hand. She could only scream in pure happiness inside the car and played with Tzuyu's hand the rest of the ride. As they arrived, Tzuyu suddenly felt tensed. He formally buttoned back his polo as he changed from his casual shirt inside the car. Sana just stared at him the whole time.

"Still can't believe my dad gotten me this so hot bodyguard that became my lover now. I love you! " she pecked his lips that turned out into making out again. As they pull away, they rested their forehead against each other before walking out of the car.

"Don't worry, we'll face this. " Sana laugh at his tensed gesture causing him to glare at her playfully. They interlocked their hands again and walked inside her parents Mansion. The first one who greeted them was Sana's personal made, she smiled at her and bowed a little. Sana just smiled back and pulled Tzuyu inside when she noticed her drooling on her man.

"Where's mom and dad? " she asked her but the latter still keep her eyes on Tzuyu while following them.

"U-uhh... U-upstairs-"

"Hold on to your knees and don't follow me or else you know what to do. "

Sana firmly intimidate her by her voice causing the maid to froze instantly on her feet. Tzuyu chuckled silently, Jealous.

"Mean! " he whispered to her ears and held her by her waist. Sana rolled her eyes and hug Tzuyu's waist as well.

"I hate it. "

They're about to go upstairs when Sana's dad voice echoed the fancy and elegant mansion.

"Good evening, Sweetheart. " he greeted while walking down. Tzuyu cleared his throat and bowed to Mr Minatozaki.

"Good evening Sir. " he greeted timidly, and when Sana noticed his face paling, she can't help but bit her lips to stop her self from laughing. She winked at her dad and pressed Tzuyu's hand tightly.