4

"What's wrong, Sana?" Mina asked while looking for the recipes she wants to cook. Sana is sitting on the counter top while looking at the floor blankly.

"I want Tzuyu to be my partner for my dad's birthday tomorrow." Sana lifelessly said , Mina then look at her with a bit of pity on her best friend situation. She knows how Sana struggled to stop her feelings towards him but failed so many times.

"So why don't you ask him?" She asked by chance. Sana shook her head and when she look up to her, tears slowly threatening to fall.

"Daniel will go back here maybe later. "

"Owww, but why do you look so in pain? Something happened right?" Mina asked once again. She stopped what she was doing and stood in front of Sana

"Nothing. But I hate it when there's no progress between us." Mina quickly wipe Sana's tears and hug her.

" Why don't you show or give him something other than giving your body?"

Sana stared at her confuse.

" What do you mean?"

" Let him know about your feelings and stop hiding it. "

" But I'm not hiding my feelings Mina, it is him who's too oblivious."

Sana retorted causing the penguin like to roll her eyes.

" Just do more than what you've done already. "

Mina ended their talk as she continued what she was about to cook leaving Sana in deep thought on what to do.

.

"Sana-chan I'm going home now, I'll see you tomorrow. I think Daniel will come any moment now."

Mina said while kissing Sana's cheeks who's urging to text Tzuyu or not. Mina giggled and patted her best friend's back.

"Don't hesitate. Byeee~"

As when Mina held the door knob she was startled when it suddenly opened before she will. Revealing the smiley Kang Daniel as always.

"Ohh your fiance is here Sana. Hi Kang! I'm about to go home so, have a great time with your soon to be wife. "

Sana's shoulders drop in dismay. She then stood up and walk towards them. As when Mina left, Daniel smiled and hug Sana tightly.

"I miss you Honey." He whispered and kiss Sana's neck. She flinch a little but sooner, she let Daniel do what he wants.

He flip their position and pinned Sana on the wall kissing her passionately but Sana felt nothing in his touch unlike Tzuyu. She push him a little and look down.

"I'm tired. " Sana said and walk to her room that Daniel immediately followed.

"Hon come on, we're going to marry each other soon." He said softly and caress Sana's waist. Sana rolled her eyes secretly .

"NO!" She burst startling him. Sana irritatedly walk out of her room and Daniel did the same again, he followed her and hug her back. Meanwhile, Sana look so nervous as she froze on her spot seeing Tzuyu standing on the door staring at her.

"Uhh- I'm sorry ... I just came to hand this to you Young Miss. Your mom said you should wear this tomorrow. "

He said and put the box on the couch, he then bowed at Daniel and nonchalantly look back at Sana.

"Thanks but how did you get in? It's only me and Sana who knows the pass code. "

Tzuyu got nervous after he asked that. He cleared his throat silently and look at Sana's eyes but the latter is on her deep thoughts again. Those cold eyes, those mysterious stares it breaks her heart for the nth time.

"Mrs Minatozaki let me use his card for Young Miss unit. "

He was so nervous as damn and cursing Sana inside his head when she didn't help him answering her fiance's deadly interrogation.

"Oh well, anyways thank you. You can go---"

" Wait! Let's talk outside!"

Sana said and let go of Daniel's arms, Daniel look so triggered of her sudden action but then Sana look back at him and pulled him inside her room.

"I'll just talk to him. " Sana said and about to go out when Daniel stop her.

"Why? He's not that important though, he's just your bodyguard. "

Sana rolled her eyes mentally.

'Yes he's just a bodyguard but he's important, important than you!'

She said inside her head and fake a smile to him.

"I'll just tell him to have a rest day tomorrow since tomorrow is dad's birthday." She tried to assure him so he decided to let her and just wait inside her room. Sana sighed before pulling Tzuyu out of her unit.

"Tzuyu!" Sana call out but Tzuyu didn't even glance at her and just humm in response.

Sana actually don't know what to say, wether she should explain or not because she knows she have no right at the first place.

"Your fiance is waiting, mind if you tell me now?" That cold tone gives shivers to her.

" We're doing nothing. "

She was closing her eyes while saying it causing Tzuyu to giggle at her. When she heard it, she slowly opened her eyes shock hearing Tzuyu giggling in front of her for she think it was the first time.

"Is that what you want to say? Young— Sana ... It's normal for you two to do that besides you're marrying him sooner. "

He said that stab her heart deeply. She stared at his eyes hoping there's something pain in his eyes too by any chance but seems like there's nothing.

'FCK, I love you!' Sana shouted inside her head.

"So, I think I should go!" He bowed at her a little bit but hesitating to move. Sana looked down that Tzuyu instantly noticed. He turned his back to her and step forward but then, he stop and walk back to Sana.

He held Sana's waist and pinned her on the wall making the latter startled of his sudden action.

"I'm your only daddy, babygirl. Don't. Let. Him. Touch. You."

Sana's eyes widen in shock same with her mouth open. Tzuyu glance at the door before pulling Sana for a deep long and passionate kiss. He move his lips up and down and suck Sana's lower lip causing for her to groan. Tzuyu explored her mouth while his hands started to group Sana's big mounds.

His kisses went down to her neck and lick it. He didn't put hickeys so that her fiance won't interrogate her. Sana silently moaned feeling the pleasure Tzuyu was giving.

Tzuyu stop and rested his forehead on hers and kiss the tip of her nose and down to her lips again.

"Get in and goodnight. " Sana nodded and smile at him. He peck his lips one last time and hug him.

"Goodnight!" She mumbled and went inside her unit, Tzuyu watch her getting inside her unit and left afterwards.