10.

From now on, they'll behaving their own point of view. And... Sorry for the very late update. 😢

Sana's POV

Just like some ordinary days from your very own ensuing CEO of Minatozaki's, I walked straight to my office without glancing at every employees I encountered. I secretly smiled when someone almost fainted as when I looked at her. Funny how they look at me like I am the death of their lives, I'm also a human but... I'm extraspecial.

I throw my bag at the couch as when I entered my office, I heard Jihyo sighed and fixed it for me. I also smiled of that simple gesture.

"As much as I want to ask you why you look so extra pretty today, I need to hand you this piles of papers that apparently need to be taken care of plus there's a newly arrived data, I already send it to you. Just check it, your coffee is on the way—"

"Please take a breath, Jihyo. I'm not hurrying things up. "

I said adding a little laugh at her. She force a smile and did as what I have said. This kid.

"Well, I just don't want to waste your time. This papers need to be pass and the datas you need to check it so you can report for the next day. "

Argh! Work work work. I'm stuck again, I wouldn't feel this if Tzuyu is here. I nodded my hand and sat on my swevil chair comfortably. I tied my hair and wore specs that is anti-radiation then, I smiled at JIHYO and signalled her to proceed on her own work. I first checked the datas, and my smiles went even wider as when it shows that the global growth is raising rapidly.

I clapped my hands as I want to celebrate but then I still have paper works to do so, I'll celebrate with Jihyo or better with my Tzuyu later.

I proceeded on analyzing, deep thinking and look for a better reason out other than this papers point. I sometimes think that my employees are all some kind of stupids, only this Im Nayeon having a big progress every month pass. Even though I know she's Tzuyu's half sister, I still feel jealous. Tzuyu treasured her so much.

I'm already half done when I heard the door clicked, I didn't bother to look who is it and just continue.

"Uhm— Miss Sana, sorry for bothering you but... My brother handed this to me for your lunch. "

I looked up and speaking, Im Nayeon is in front of me while putting the food box in the side of my table. A smile crept on my face and thanked her.

"Thank you Miss Im. "

"And he also told me that you should eat it all. "

Aw, my boyfriend is so thoughtful. I nodded my head and throw a smile on her, I'm really wondering why Tzuyu looked so freaking good while she's... She's below average. She always wore loose shirts and on below the  knee skirts. Filipino's will say 'Manang' western will say 'Weird' and for me, she's definitely both.

Well, I'm pretty sure she just need a little much make over, but I have no time for that for now. I grabbed the food box and and set aside the papers. I smelled it and it is so delicious already.

Then, my phone beeped so I opened it and a message from Mina appeared on my screen. Ohh,  I miss this pengu.

From Mimi: