25

"Don't you want to put sunblock for your skin? It's really hot Tzuyu. " Suzy said while handing Tzuyu her sunblock. Tzuyu refused as he shook his head and look away.

"Sana already did. " he replied plainly eager to be called by Yeonwoo to start the shoot so this will be done so soon. The sight infront of him is too much to handle. Suzy smiled and sat beside him.

"So when is your wedding? Am I invited? "

Tzuyu tilt his body towards her a little and a small smile painted on his face. The topic obviously got his attention.

"It will be next month and Sana thought the month after next. I'll surprise her instead. And why not? You can come Suzy. " he started to draw the wedding on his head while smiling heartily, Sana's lovely shock face, surely she will tear up.

"Hmm such a romantic guy. Sana is so lucky -"

"Tzuyu you go first! "

Yeonwoo shouted from the set as she was busy helping the staffs to settle everything. Tzuyu stand up and excuse himself from Suzy. The latter nodded her head and sigh.

"How come she made you fall inlove? You're an exact example of everything Tzu... "

She mumbled dejectedly while rubbing her hand. She thought Tzuyu is the one for her, the one she's looking for a man and all described him but unfortunately he already have someone for him.

"Let the first three buttons be open and wear your hat, pose like you're enjoying the summer heat. Alright! In one... Two... Pose! "

Tzuyu did as what what he told to do professionally even though he's still new to modelling. The photographer keep on praising him and shoot goes on. Sana who's busy on her laptop typing while calling Jihyo on her phone got irritated of the exhausting work. She's not comfortable in where she is unlike in her office, it totally distract her.

"...and Sana by the way. Brian has settled the island in Taiwan and you only have to sign it since you're the boss and gladly he used your name. "

Jihyo said on the other line causing a relieved sigh from Sana. She nodded her head as if Jihyo can see it.

"Alright then... I'll call when I get back -"

"But you need to sign it within this week. "

She bite her lips and stop from typing when she suddenly feel dizzy, she massage her forehead and took a deep breath.

"J-Jihyo... I... I'll -"

"Sana? Is there something wrong? "

"Call... L-later"

Sana turn off the call and grab the bottle of water Tzuyu put beside her seat and drink it tiredly. She wants to call Tzuyu and bring her to their suite since the dizziness is getting ill but she can't even shout.

Yeonwoo who forgot her phone near on Sana's place run off to get it, she's about to run back when she noticed Sana fell on the ground. Her eyes widened and run towards her.

"Sana-ssi! Sana-ssi! Oh my God what happened?! "

She asked frantically trying to tap Sana's face while shaking her body to wake up but the latter already fainted. Without hesitation, she shouted Tzuyu's name.

"TZUYU! SANA JUST FAINTED! "

Tzuyu didn't hear her at all because of the wind from the sea directing to his ears. When Yeonwoo realize it, she put Sana's head back on the sand and run to them.

"Sana suddenly fell on the ground Tzuyu... C-check her now! "

Yeonwoo exclaimed garnering the staffs and Tzuyu's attention and as when Tzuyu hear Sana's name and the rest in one sentence without further things he throw the hat away and run towards where Sana is.

"Sana? "

He asked and tapped Sana's cheeks but the latter didn't respond. He carried Sana and asked Yeonwoo to tied up Sana's things and follow him. Suzy noticed the sudden chaos and asked other staffs for what happened.

Tzuyu took a deep breath and kiss Sana's forehead.

"What actually just happened? "

He asked himself. He borrowed one of the staff's car and lay Sana down on the back seat when she suddenly moved. She hurriedly push Tzuyu away and look for a sink but it seems impossible. She kneel down and vomited... A lot.

Tzuyu whose surprise of what Sana did to him walk towards her while rubbing her back.

"Sana, what happened? What do you feel? " he asked and worried was all over him. Sana didn't have the chance to answer him as she once again throw up in the sand.

"W-water... " he tiredly utter while clutching on Tzuyu's shirt. Yeonwoo immediately handed her the bottle of water she was holding. Tzuyu mumbled a thank you and watch Sana drink it. Sana panted for air and hug Tzuyu tightly.

"I want to take a rest. "

"Okay. We'll go back to our suite. "

*

Yeonwoo gave Tzuyu time to take care of Sana but he will be back early in the morning tomorrow to continue the photoshoot. Currently, he's on the couch waiting for the food he ordered few minutes ago. Sana's still sleeping in their room for almost three hours now and she haven't take her lunch yet.

Tzuyu was so worried. He's considering to bring Sana to the hospital for her condition but only if Sana will agree to him. He sighed and about to close his eyes when he suddenly heard a running steps from their room.

He quickly went to check Sana only to hear her growling inside the bathroom and the action totally scared him. What if Sana is sick? Something like serious but she doesn't know as well?

"Sana? S-sana... "

He gulped when she looked at Sana's reflection. she's so pale.

"T-Tzuyu... I... I'm hungry. I want to eat. "

Tzuyu didn't ask anymore and just guided Sana tmon the dinning table. He kneeled down to lever Sana's face and cupped her cheeks.

"I'm getting worried. You look not fine and we should ask doctor for this—"

"Tzu I'm fine. Don't worry and where's my laptop? My phone? I need to finish something. " she asked while moving her head around to look for it. Tzuyu didn't answer instead, he kiss Sana's plump lips. He bite her lips while wrapping his arms on her waist.

"Hmm. T-Tzu... "

She moaned. Tzuyu pull away and stared at her eyes.

"Once I heard you throw up again. I won't hesitate to take you to the hospital. "

Sana nodded in agreement then pull Tzuyu's head deeper for another liplocking kiss.