17

Tzuyu's POV

When the shoot is finally over I sighed in relief while looking at Sana's direction. I walk towards her and give a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I bet you're hungry already. "

I said while unbuttoning my polo, she smiled and shove my hands to do it by herself. After she got through it, he handed me my shirt and thick coat.

"Thanks love. "

I smiled. Well, she's not bad being a wife at all but if ever she's too lazy to do so, I'll gladly understand. I love her and that is all that matters.

"You're always welcome, Handsome. " she said with a wink that made me chuckle. We're about to go when I saw Yeonwoo walking towards us with a smile on her face. I greeted her and waited for Sana to do the same but she just stood beside me with a nonchalant face.

"Hmm. Hello Tzuyu-ssi, Sana-ssi. Are you guys about to go? "

She asked politely, I opened my mouth to speak but Sana already beat me to do so.

"Well as you can see, yeah, we're about to but you came. Tell us directly if you won't mind. "

She's trying to be good but failed. I want to laugh but it is too rude so I better shut up. Yeonwoo nodded and turned to face me.

"If you'll excuse, can I say a word to Tzuyu just for a while, Sana-ssi? "

Sana fake a smile.

"oh sure. I'll be listening. " She then grinned and moved closer to me possessively. Oh God, Sana what're you doing?

"Uhm. What I mean is, privately. "

I sighed when Sana was about to speak again. I squeezed her hand that made her look up to me.

"Let us talk for a while. It won't take long, stay here okay? "

She's on the verge of protesting but I quickly shut her lips by pressing mine on hers. It wasn't long unlike the usual since someone is watching. I then walk meters away from Sana followed by Yeonwoo.

"What is it that you wanna talk about? " I asked. She heave a long breathe before answering.

"Well, I know your girlfriend never like me for once. This is out of business but can you guys please join me and my best friend for a dinner. He just came from Newyork and I think it will be a blast if the more the merrier. "

I raised my brow up. I have no thing with her as well with her best friend but why us? I doubted but still I nodded my head.

"If that's what you think so. Alright, what restaurant? We'll see each other there. "

"Beau-Rivage - Le Chat-Botté. Thanks and see you there. "

She smiled at me and walked off. I turned back to the pouting Japanese beauty and immediately held her waist.

"What did she told you? "

She asked in just three seconds after I got her. I chuckled.

"We'll be having a dinner with her and her best friend. So let's go now. "

She raised her brow like what I did minutes ago.

"And she invites us— more like you because? "

"I don't know. "

*

"Oh they're here. "