18

Tzuyu's POV

3 weeks later...

"Noona~ I'm going to marry Sana three months from now. Please help us arrange it. "

I said while opening the can of beer and handed it to her. She bit her lips and look down. I sighed and placed the beer infront of her. I knew this is coming, Nayeon Noona feeling so disappointed.

"Nayeonie ~ please... I want to take care of Sana from now on. I know you will oppose at me marrying her but—"

"You knew! But why you still did? Are you still thinking enough?! "

She raised her voice a little that stop me from pushing out words from my mouth. I looked away and didn't respond

"She's a Minatozaki, Tzuyu! And if you forgotten, she's the next CEO her life is full of danger and so will be you if you will keep on insisting to marry her. "

"And that's the least reason why I want to marry her. I love her and I want to protect her. If you don't want to help, it's okay. I'll find someone else to help us. "

I heard a sigh from her that made me feel bad of myself. Damn it. Why did I say that way too rude?

"Noona I'm... So—"

"shh... Don't apologize. I'm sorry if I'm trying to stop you but I think whatever I do or say as usual you'll ignore it. So from now on, I will just always pray for you and Sana's safety. And... Don't look for someone else for a help, let me take care of it. "

My face brightened up causing me to immediately stood up and hug her. I giggled and mumbled a lot of 'thank yous' until I broke the hug.

"it's been a long time since you hugged me that tight. I miss you pabo! Mom and dad will be glad if they can come but it's so impossible now. "

Then a sudden drop of atmosphere after she mentioned our parents. It is so hard to forget them if they're the one who always make me and Nayeon feel perfect all day long before. But it is much worst to think if Sana's father is involved from the murdering that happened 9 years ago.

I hate thinking of it.

"I miss you too Noona and because of that can I take you for a date today? It's been quite long since we gone shopping for your necessities. "

Well, that necessities is for her disguise thingy, acting like a weird one when she's actually a fashionista. She slapped my shoulders and laugh.

"You're right. And since you got so much money from your job, treat me! "

She stuck her tongue out and run to her room to change. I giggled, does s she even looks older than me? 

I fished out my phone and about to text Sana when she did before me.

SNLove:

Love, Dad and mom wants to take us for a dinner  later before 6 at our restaurant. Please come and pick me up at 5. See you later, love love love love love youuuuu~💕

I smiled and type to message her back when a message appear again.

SNLove: