11.

Sana's POV

I'm about to pick up my bag when my phone suddenly rang same time when Tzuyu called my name.

"Sana~ let's go. "

"One minute! "

I shouted and took my phone, without looking at at the caller's ID I answered it then grabbed the mini bag that placed in the side table.

Hon! Why did your parents cancelled the wedding?! Fuck, what's wrong?!

Gosh, I didn't expect Daniel will call any time. I bit my inner cheeks and struggled to find words.

I'll be going back to seoul right tomorrow.

D-Daniel—

"Sana let's go. What took you so long? " Tzuyu suddenly entered the room without knowing I'm talking with my ex fiancé.

Kang... We'll talk tomorrow

I immediately hung up the call and turn to Tzuyu. He's looking at me in confusion, as if he's asking who's the person just called.

"It's Daniel, asking why did my parents cancelled the wedding and he'll be going back tomorrow to talk. "

I answered. I'm about to show him a Smile when he looked away. He nodded his head and held my hand.

"I suddenly feel sorry for him... "

He said not looking at me, I grinned and kiss his lips.

"You should be more sorry if you'll keep on hurting me. "

I said in a 'duh' tone. I heard him giggling then put his arms around my waist. Hmm, he smell so good. Minatozaki Sana is so damn lucky. I smirk of the thought.

"Right. Let's go. "

*

"What  should we do next? " I asked. We're now walking towards the park after we done eating at one of the fancy restaurant here. But not to forget, we're walking hand in hand and I won't deny that I feel warm despite of the cold city.

"Better if we should just stare at each other, then kiss, then— ah-ha!  Much better if we should go home and get warm since it so cold! "

Aish, this piece of pervert. But I think it is really better but Nah, I want some romantic feels.

"No! Be romantic for once Chou! " I pinch his hand and suddenly stop walking and stood in front of me.

"I'm not so good when it comes to sweet stuffs. I'm so cold and serious with my EX's but... The woman in front of me deserves to be serve by a little me. My queen, I could hand you my back so you won't get tired. "

Fudge?! Is he serious? My cheeks reddened and almost get a heart attack. His smiles formed in a very rare to see and he cupped my face.

"Mon Chou~ I love you. "

He leaned down and captured my lips as my hand rested on his sweater pulling it for support. God... My knees are getting weaker. I waited for him to move his lips but he didnt, the kiss just stayed and I can savour the sweetness and care over the small gesture.

He pulled away, the fog that coming out from our breathes gotten more sweetness in the scene.

"Now, ride on my back. Sweetheart. "

He offered me his back that I quickly hop in to ride towards the park. I hugged his neck while staring at his side profile.

"I'm melting. "

He cooed causing me to giggle and pinch his nose. I never expect this moment to come. Doing sweet stuffs with my EX bodyguard that is now my boyfriend.

"It so cold though. Don't you feel tired? "

I asked, he then stopped walking and slowly ut me down. Then I realized where we are.

"As long as you won't get tired it's  fine. "

Damn, why so cheesy Tzuyu?! I'm weak ya know?!
He walked closer to the tree while pulling me with him.

"You know I'm not into this kind of stuffs but I don't know why when it comes to you I want to do all things. I want us to wish in this tree to live together until the end. Can you do it with me? " he asked. His voice that I want to hear everyday lingers on my ears. Tell me, I'm facing the cold mysterious Chou Tzuyu right?

I froze while staring at him, he's extra romantic and I think I can't handle it.

"Tell me I'm not still dreaming Tzuyu. You don't know,  everything that is happening between us is still like a dream for me. Why are you doing this to me? "

My eyes started to get blurr while my voice is slowly choking. Gosh, I'm so easy when ut comes to him.

"You're no longer dreaming. We both own eachother, Sana. "

"I love you Tzuyu. "

He kissed my head and intertwined our hands and place it on the tree. When he closed his eyes, I stared at him. I think I have nothing wish to say, my dream already came and it's none other than him. I let the tear escape and capture his lips. He was surprised but immediately kissed me back.

*

As I opened the door, Tzuyu carried me and run towards his room. He pinned me on the wall while undressing me in hurry, I pulled him for another liplocking kiss as I helped him took off his clothes. Without breaking the kiss, we both fell down on the bed, him on top of me.

When I suddenly feel his huge slowly entering inside me. He bit my lips causing the pain feel to doubled. Damn, I tasted the blood. He cupped my breast while moving in a fast and hard pace causing me to scream in pleasure.

"Tzuyu– ughhhh~ "

"Sana~ still tight. Shit! "

Tzuyu is like a monster, I know. And I'm already used to this. I grip on his shoulders as he moved even faster and harder making me feel insane. I sometimes want to stop him in the middle of our sex coz he have no mercy, even tho how many times I beg him to slow down, he will not. 

"Ughhh~ s-slow... Please... UGHHHHHH~ TZUYU! "

I can feel my thightness slowy engulfing his huge and I can't deny that it feels really good. It always feel so good.

"Tzuyu! I'm... There!.. Ughh~ ughhh~ "

His body collapse on mine as we both came, he shoot all his cum inside as we both feel tired. I stood up and walk towards the bathroom and immediately drink the pills. I get back on the bed, Tzuyu was staring at me.

"What did you do? " he ask. I smiled and kiss his lips.

"I took pills. "

His forehead creased.

"Don't take pills again. "

*

Kindly check my SaTzu one shot 'Beauty in a bottle' 😊