Expecto Patronum

Draco's P.O.V
Potter entered the office not long after me, Weasley and mudblood. He came in smiling till he saw me frowning, Weasel giving me dirty looks and mudblood crying.

"What happened?" He asked Professor McGonagall.

"Well Draco and your friends got in a little fight. It seems that too much has been said, we must inform your houses of the situation." The headmistress answered.

It was during dinner when McGonagall requested to make a quick speech. The rumours had spread like wild fire, ranging from Potter being a death eater, to me cursing him. She stood up, everyone stopped eating.

"Due to recent events, it's only fair I explain the truth. Many rumours are spreading and I wish to put them straight. During one of Professor Crossley's defence lessons, Ronald Weasley cast a spell that went terribly wrong. It hit two of our students and switched their appearances. The two students took each other's places in an effort to minimise disruption. These two students are in fact Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter. The first cure attempt led to Draco and Harry still looking like each other but with their own hair colours. I have now decided to return Harry and Draco to their own houses now that there is no need for them to try and minimise disruption."

I stood up from the Gryffindor table as soon as McGonagall had finished. Everyone was silent, but I didn't really mind. I strutted over to the Slytherin table and stood beside Potter.

"Move it." I decided to sit with my friends now that there was no need for me to socialise with those stupid Gryffindors. He sat there for some reason refusing to move it seemed.

"Move. I'm not spending another second with those stupid Gryffindors."
I repeated.

"Well maybe if you asked a bit more politely..."

Typical Potter, trying to be the smart one. Again.

"Whatever." I sat down next to Blaise and Theo anyway, With Potter facing me.

"Why is he still here?" I asked Blaise, completely ignoring Potter's presence.

"Dunno, guess he wants to sit with his new friends. Just like you want to sit with your friends." Blaise said with a shrug and a slight smile.

Potter smiled in agreement. It seemed he and Blaise really were becoming friends. And here I thought he'd never want to socialise with a Slytherin unless necessary.

I continued eating, stealing a quick glance at Potter every now and again. I quickly finished and stood up.

"Potter, are you sleeping in the Gryffindor dorms or?"

"Actually I'd like to stay where I've been sleeping recently." He said, laughing with Blaise.

"I am not sleeping in the Gryffindor dorms, Potter."

"Well I mean the floor is always free."

"Don't be ridiculous. I am not sleeping on the floor." I snapped back. Somewhat insulted at that comment.

Potter just ran out of the great hall without another word. I quickly caught onto what he was doing and ran after him. There was no way I'd let him get into my bed first.

By the time I'd got there though, he was already sitting on my bed. Smiling he said,
"Like I said, the floor is still free."

"As if."

"Where are you sleeping then?" He asked, and to be honest I had no idea.

"Common room." I replied. Not that it'd be comfy, but I couldn't risk Weasley hexing me in my sleep.