Nightmares

3rd person P.O.V
Harry was still under his cloak, almost at the spot where he was last night. He walked a little faster, slowly jogging and then started running. It wasn't like he was in a rush, to be fair even Harry didn't know why he was running. But he continued running anyway till he was just a few feet away from Draco.

He stopped when he was close enough, but soon saw Draco wasn't awake. It seemed he must've fallen asleep while reading one of his books. His face was facing sideways but he kept shifting.

Harry watched as Draco continued to turn, moving more quickly by the second. He watched as Draco began to mumble and mutter in his sleep. He watched as Draco seemed to be battling a nightmare, something that Harry had done only too many times before.

"Malfoy?" Harry whispered, attempting to wake Draco from his nightmare.

"Malfoy?" He said a bit more urgently, shaking his arm a little.

But Draco wouldn't wake. Harry shook Draco's shoulders gently, watching as the familiar raven hair fell on Draco's scarred forehead.

"Malfoy wake up!" Harry was shaking Draco's shoulders a little more now but whatever nightmare Draco was having, it was too strong.

"Draco wake up!" Harry said louder, with a slight urgency in his voice. Harry stopped shaking Draco when he realised he accidentally used his first name. But Draco stirred in his sleep, relaxing slightly, reacting to the use of his first name.

"Draco? Are you awake?"

"Har- I mean Potter?"

"Yeah." Harry smiled.

"Why are you here?" Draco questioned. Sitting up quickly, a little embarrassed that Harry of all people caught him like that.

"I saw you on my map and figured I might as well join you. But you were asleep, having a nightmare I think. That's why I woke you up." Harry explained.

"Oh, right. I must've fallen asleep."

"Are you okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"You were having a pretty bad nightmare."

"Wouldn't be the first time." Draco admitted.

"I get them too."

Draco looked up from the floor. He looked at Harry, expecting a hint of sarcasm or amusement but seeing none.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

They both sat there, unsure what to say.

"What're you reading this time?" Harry said, breaking the slightly awkward silence.

Draco picked up the book and showed Harry the front cover. He only lasted a few seconds though since the book was huge and no doubt quite heavy.

"Advanced potion making? I must say that sound extremely interesting." Harry joked, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Well I need to get the best results in my N.E.W.T.S somehow." Draco sighed, he seemed as interested as Harry was in the book that lay in front of him. He usually loved potions but he wasn't really feeling 'studious'.

He shut the book after marking the page and turned so he was fully facing Harry.

"Do you want to play a game?" He asked.

"Like what?" Harry said, raising one eyebrow.

"Hm, what about Truth or Dare?" Draco suggested.