Malfoy Manor

Draco's P.O.V
It had been 3 weeks since the visit. Everything had been unusually quiet and also rather boring. Harry and I still continued to meet a couple of times every week though, and that's something I'd rather keep the same. We'd even shared another kiss, but only one since the hospital. Down by the lake we now held hands while talking about the most random and absurd things, but I still wouldn't miss it.

Today was a Saturday and also a Hogsmeade trip. But I had another plan in mind, something that I had to do. And it included Malfoy Manner. I'd rethought it multiple times but decided it's something I needed to do.

I went down for breakfast and the hall was still quiet, most preferred to stay in bed and head to Hogsmeade close to afternoon. That's why I was heading out in the morning, since it would be far quieter.

Potter came through the door looking a little sleepy, with a wide awake Granger and a yawning Weasel at his side. At the last minute, before he sat down at the Gryffindor table he branched off and walked the other way. Soon enough he was at the Slytherin table behind me.

"Draco? Can I ask you something?" He whispered behind me. Most of the school knew we were friends so it turned only a few heads. I stood up and followed him so we were just past the head of the Slytherin table, close enough for people to see us but not close enough for them to hear.

"Are you going Hogsmeade today?" He asked.

I didn't want to tell him I was going somewhere where I shouldn't be but I also didn't want to lie and say I was going to Hogsmeade.

"I'm not sure yet." I said.

"I was wondering if you wanted to- maybe you could come with me?" He asked shyly.

I stood still, unable to say anything because I wasn't going to turn him form or bail on my own plan. He started to go into a bit of a panic, taking my silence as a rejection.

"It's fine if you don't want to come, I was just asking. I'd rather not be a 3rd wheel and ruin Hermione and Ron's date." He rambled.

"Harry, I need to tell you something. I'd love for us to go Hogsmeade together but I'm going to the Manor." I explained. He was the only one who knew about the letter Andromeda gave to me, so he was the only person I was able to tell anyway.

"By yourself?" He inquired, instead if asking why or how I was going.

"Yeah, why?"

"Can I come too?"

"If you want to." I shrugged, but on the inside I was simply streaming with a strange feeling. It wasn't quite happiness and it wasn't quite excitement but it made me content.

Without a shadow of a doubt he agreed to follow my plan. The Manor was a significant place in both of our lives and I was genuinely happy to have someone else with me through it all.

"Have breakfast then we'll make our way to Hogsmeade." I said and he obliged. He went back to his table and I could only laugh when I saw his friends interrogate him.

10 minutes later, we were ready. We went outside, Harry wearing just a top and a zip hoodie with jeans and I was in a dark green jumper. Our clothing choices really were rather contrasting. Anyway when we arrived in Hogsmeade, Harry was still confused as to why we were here when we were supposed to be in the Manor.

"Why are we in Hogsmeade?"

"We can't apparate in Hogwarts." I replied simply.

"You can apparate?" He asked in shock.

"Yes, can you?"

"Sort of, it needs a bit of working on. I prefer to floo anyway."

"We're going to apparent to the Manor, the wards are blood protected so I'll be able to enter and change them to accept you. From there, I'll show you when we get to it." I explained. He nodded along at every point I made and seemed to understand what we were supposed to do.