Chapter 1

Do you know the feeling of betrayal ?, or when some one you thought you knew turns out to be a complete stranger to you and the happy life you thought you had was a lie ? , well if you do welcome to my world , I am a 25 year old who can't seam to keep a man and even when I do they seam to be living two different lives , oh wait excuse me my names jade and I have recently just found out that my boyfriend of 2 years has been cheating and has been stringing me along for success , and while he's out probably walking the streets with his side chick he hid from me I am sat on the sofa in my now lonely flat while a random show plays on my Tv , I wasn't paying attention to it though , it was on just to make up for the empty sound of my flat and to bring some dim light to the room , I brought my blanket that was covering me up to my neck snuggling the best I could into it for heat and comfort while I let my now dry eyes close .

Just as they shut a loud ping rang through the room making my eyes widen and then squint as I look down at my bright phone to see a message , I didn't have my glasses on but I sighed knowing it was probably my ex trying to convince me to forgive him again , do I really look that dum , I pick it up bringing it closer to my face to see an unknown number had sent me just one message , my full attention was suddenly given to the new number as I was curious to find out if it was just a wrong number or was it some one I knew trying to prank me because that wouldn't be new , I unlocked my phone after letting my mind run trying to think of who it was, I clicked almost instantly on the one new message unable to hide my inpatients.

Unknown : hi ??

I was confused at how simple it was but this could be anyone , I sat hesitantly with my fingers over the keyboard thinking over if I should message them back or just ignore it and move on .

Me: who is this ??

Unknown : your secret admirer ..

Me: I swear to god if this is Jed , I don't find this funny

Unknown : who is Jed ??

Me: very funny you can stop now

Unknown : I am serious I don't know who Jed is but I won't take it to heart 

For some reason I don't even know who the person on the other phone is and how they found my number but I was drawn into finding who it was and how they even knew me , if they do I don't even know if this person is a women or man but I am not letting the first conversation I have had with anyone in weeks end so soon , even if it is a complete stranger .

Me : so if your not Jed then who are you ??

Unknown: that's for me to know and for you to find out , but seriously just call me P for now

P that could stand for anything , for all I know it could stand for Paul , but what ever I don't care at this moment in time .

Me : well when can I know the rest of your name

Unknown : I don't know

Me : well can I at least know how you know me

Unknown :  well not fully that would give me away but I can give you a clue

Me: fine ??

Unknown : well think back to your younger years and where your roots are

Me : are you a Geordie , do I know you from school

Unknown: I don't know , come back tomorrow and I might answer

Me : ok smart arse , I will be back tomorrow and you better answer

Unknown : I might , now rest its late ,night jade

Ok it's creepy they know my name , I mean they texted me so they must know me but they know it's late where I am , what if they can see me ?,that would be impossible actually my doors locked and all the windows have had closed currents for almost a week , i am also scared that they could be a 40 year old man pretending to know me or even a fan ,well I won't find out anything until tomorrow .

Authors note: well chapter one , I have decided to make a slightly different type of book , vote if you liked it and leave any comments , now I hope you have a nice day, night or afternoon 📱💜