Chapter 24

Jades POV :

I knew once I had woke up I would have to leave to actually make my session at the studio , which was rather early if you ask me . Luckily Perrie is clearly a deep sleeper as she slept through my blearing alarm , I have no idea how but she did. Anyway it was gonna be her first time alone in the flat , so I left a note telling her that I would be back around 3:00pm or a little earlier if I could sneak off for a break and also gave her hints to where every thing was . I was scared to leave her alone in the flat , not because I didn't trust her because I trust her with my life , but because I don't like the idea of no one being there with her in a new environment, I knew I wouldn't like it . Before actually leaving for real I decided to place the spare key and some money on the note just in case.

Once I stepped one foot out of the warm building I realised that it was a stupid idea to walk out before booking a taxi , I was shaking as soon as the ice wind hit me . Soon enough though a taxi pulled up , my bones instantly relaxing as I drove off in a warm car to the studio . I remember once I had to walk to the studio because I could not get a taxi and by the time I had walked into the reception my hands had turned the same colour as my blue scarf that hung loosely around my neck , I couldn't even press the button on the elevator.

After a short ride in the taxi I pulled up outside the building that I have probably not seen in months , never mind enter it . All though as soon as I did the receptionist smiled at me from the desk , "good to see ya jade it's been a while ", I smile back at her realising how much time I used to spend here when I was making all my albums "nice to see ya to , um is my manager in ". She checked through something her eyebrows knitting together "um yeah , she wants to see you in her office ".

Slightly confused and scared I make my way down the hall to my managers door , I knock twice before entering , I always have so she would know that it's me . What I walked into was a desk fool of papers and an agitated looking women ,"you ok there boss", I joke making her smile and point to the chair in front of her . "Yes well , no actually these are your lawyer papers , were going to court soon ", I looked at her even more confused then when I walked into this mess "what do you mean we ?", she just looked at me with a confident smile "we are not letting you go down for this , so I need you to sign the paper work so that we can send them off ". I smile at her once again giving her a tight squeeze "thank you , now time for me to actually start making music ".

Luckily I had made a few songs for my album so today's session won't be to long , I have two songs in mind that I want to record and I know that my fans will love them . I just walked straight into the recording room knowing that Kyle is expecting me, he turned with a grin as I not so quietly shut the door behind me "hey jade , you ready to get straight into it .

...........................

Perries POV :

For the first ever time in my life I was disappointed to wake up around 10:00am , normally this would be a good thing because I could sleep for hours but today it wasn't because jade had already left for work around 4hours ago and still wouldn't be back for around another 5 hours . Weirdly though I felt normal just walking around jades and i's flat , it felt weird saying that now though because we both share it .  To start the day I sat down on the sofa eating dry cereal out of a bowl while I watched American horror story , luckily jade was not here because I learned that she had a fear of clowns and the killer clown in it was quite scary even for me .

After an hour I got bored of sitting down and doing nothing , normally I would walk around and do something but it's scary being some where new on your Owen , even if I was an adult . In the end I convinced myself to take a walk around the town and see what I could find , I also took the bit of money that jade left on the side incase I got hungry or wanted to buy something .

I later found my self sat in a park facing a lake which had ducks swimming around it carelessly,I was minding my Owen business when I heard a little girl cry from the kid park a few meters away , I saw that a older boy had stolen something off of her . I walked closer to see that the girl had light blond hair and piercing blue eyes , suddenly my mouth went dry as I saw the boy teasing her with a stuffed rabbit toy . The little girl cried as he lifted it down to her and pulled it away again , the pain I saw in her little face made me think back to my situation , which built my anger enough to make me walk over to the little girl .

"Hey , what are you doing to her ", I said as I walked over to the two of them , he didn't answer he just smirked and hid the stuffed toy behind him ,"h-he took m-my b-bunny", I lent down to her level seeing tears still threatening to fall "don't worry I will get him back". I turned to see the young boy still stood with his hands behind his back , as soon as i stood up again his face dropped "look I can very clearly see that you have it behind your back , so you ether give me the toy or I will find your mam", timidly he placed the rabbit in my hands running off straight after . I shook my head before giving the very young girl her toy back "look you better keep good care of him , don't let anyone be mean to you ok ",she nodded before running over to who I assume is her mam , who sent me a smile as she sat her daughter on her lap .

Authors note: hey guys I hope you enjoyed this and also don't forget to check out my new book which is the second book to Music mystery! Called When the music fades. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did then please vote and have a good day , afternoon night 💜📱