Chapter 17

Perries POV :

Once I had messaged jade to let her know I was ok , I looked around my surroundings for the last time before making a run for it , I as quietly as possible pulled the door open to what I presume is the cctv room , you see once jade was denied access to the tapes I had a great plan to just like James Bond sneak in ,find the tapes and take them , but now I am starting to question how this is gonna work because their are a lot of buttons and not a lot of time , I know for a fact that this room won't be empty for much longer so I wasted no time on trying to figure out how to get the tapes .

Turns out I can't work machines very well , but some how by the power of Jesus I found the footage but I can't get the tape so I have come up with the bright idea to record the tapes on my phone , all I need is two seconds of it showing him entering and leaving the room . I pulled out my phone and started the recording , about half way through I heard the chat of people closer to the door "crap ", as Jed left the room on the footage I pressed back as many times as possible until it was back to normal and sprinted out of the room and out the front doors luckily no one saw me .

I sat in the back of a taxi watching the footage I had got , it's very clear to see that the man is Jed but now the problem of explaining how I had got the footage had sprung into my mind . That's one thing I did not think of while sneaking around like Bond . I also had to now explain to jade how I had got the footage and how we were gonna go about showing the cops or the court because I am pretty sure this is illegal , I lent my head against the cold glass as I thought about what the hell I had just done when I saw some one who could easily take me out of this mess , "excuse me could you pull over here please ",once the taxi had pulled over I gave him some money not even worrying about the change ,"hey jesy ".

Jades POV :

I sat at home worrying as Perrie took longer and longer until it got to the point where I was about ready to send out a search party , well it looked like she had already had one as she walked into the house followed by a police officer "what took you so long Perrie ",she sighed and sat down "well , I got footage of the tapes on my phone .."she paused and by the look on her face I fought she had been arrested by this women "and then I thought about how it is probably illegal to sneak in and take footage so I went to my friend jesy for help as she is a police officer , so my idea was that she would help me get out of this crap..." and there is that pause again "but instead we went back to the hospital and got the tapes ", I looked at her in disbelief "really ",she nodded once more before I tried my best to pull her into a hug "thanks jesy ",she just shook her head and smiled "its no problem , I have read about this whole thing it seams stupid to be fair , he cheated and now he is taking it to the law , it's a wast of time and he deserves punishment for it ",I laughed and nodded "well would you like to stay for dinner, your clearly one of Perries friends ",she smiled gratefully and nodded "I would love to , I just finished my shift ",I wheeled my self to the table to see what my mam was cooking when I over,heard "dam Perrie just date the girl already "..,"I want to , just give me time I am gonna ask her soon I promise". Hearing that made me all happy and smiley "what's got you all happy ",my mam asked , "oh nothing" . 

Authors note: hi I hope you are having a good Christmas Eve and have a merry Christmas or what ever you celebrate , I also hope you enjoyed this chapter so if you did then please vote , I would also like to thank you for getting this book so high up on the ranking for jerrie books and as always have a great day, afternoon or night 💜📱🎅🌲🌟

Authors note:  hi I hope you are having a good Christmas Eve and have a merry Christmas or what ever you celebrate , I also hope you enjoyed this chapter so if you did then please vote , I would also like to thank you for getting this book so high...