Chapter 7

It didn't feel right waking up every morning hopping to see a message from Perrie when I normally just had one , I have never hoped for a message so much in my life ,it has only been around a week since the last message and I am honestly dying just to speak to her again , I am not sure how I am gonna cope when Leigh Anne leaves which is today , I nearly had a break down and if it wasn't for Leigh Anne I would have been in the same state as I was when I ended it with Jed . I was just sat down stairs waiting for Leigh Anne who was packing her case , I really am gonna miss her , it's just gonna be me all alone again , no Leigh and no Perrie God I am lonely . I might have to start work early just to take my mind off of all the crap that's happened and is still happening .

"I am ready ",I turned to see a kind of anxious Leigh Anne , I stood up and grabbed her bag to take to the car "are you ok you don't seem yourself?", she smiled nervously at me as I walked out the flat behind her ,"um yeah",I glared at her as I know when she's lying and that's now ,"cut the crap what's wrong Leigh , you have been there for me so I am here for you ",I opened the car door for her and ran around quickly trying to find out what's wrong with my best friend ,"I am just worried to leave you alone , I don't want you to lock yourself away from everyone again",I grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile "I will be fine ok , I am gonna start work early to take my mind off things and I think we better leave before your train goes without you ",she nodded and gave me a small smile .

I pulled up at the train station and gave Leigh Anne a sad smile along with a bone crushing hug "I am gonna miss you , I don't know what I would have done without you ,thank you ",I pulled away and smiled at a sad Leigh "it's ok , make sure to ring me , and if you need me you know where I am ",she gave me one more hug before leaving to catch her train, I pipped my horn  and waved as she ran into the train station , great back to my empty flat again.

I decided to pass the time that I would ring my management and see if I could start writing and recording for my  album early , which they agreed to , at least tomorrow will only be a writing session , anyway I thought that I would write a few pieces but nothing came to mind , I had a few good lyrics but nothing felt great and connected with me , my mind was Blank and the only thing I could think about was a text from Perrie , wait that's it .

I grabbed my pen of my desk and started writing , letting every thing I had in my mind explode onto the paper, which was a lot . I hummed along to the lyrics I had down in my head ,I just had to find a finally  .

How about : "And you always have me waiting , just to see your name again , and when I am lost you always make your light shine through again .

I don't need you to send me pretty cards and flowers , all I wanna do is talk for hours

But your messages always fail to send , and I am left here waiting for us to talk again ".

Yeah I kind of like it , it's a bit rough but I can work with that , I really do hope that Perrie speaks to me soon I need to see her name pop up , or even hear her voice .

Just as I thought that my phone lit up as well as my face , I grabbed the phone like it was the most precious thing in the world when a couple of days ago it was my enemy.

Leigh Leigh : hey I just got home , just wanted to check how you are

Ugh for god  sake I am tired of waiting for Perrie , I wish she would just message me and say hi I am fine or I miss you anything just to let me know that she still cares and hasn't got rid of me out her life .

Me : I am fine Leigh , I rang work I am starting back tomorrow to do some writing

Leigh Leigh : that's great message me if you need me love ya xx

Me: love ya to

I groaned and through my phone down on my desk "uhgg I hate this ? ", I stood up and made my way upstairs to my room , I flopped on my bed and just laid with my face in the sheets unable to move from the comfy passion , might as well take a nap I have nothing better to do now that no one is here to talk to me or keep me company .

Authors note : I hope you enjoyed the next chapter won't be up for a little while, we'll probably less then a weak , anyway vote if you liked and have a great day ,afternoon or night 💜📱