Chapter 5

I shivered as I stood at the station waiting for Leigh's train to pull in , she told me her train would be here in 15 minutes but I have been waiting for almost half an hour now , I looked around the crowded station again , I always have this nagging thought in the back of my mind when I am alone in big crowds , telling me that some thing bad is gonna happen , like I am gonna get kid napped , or worse , swarmed by annoying paparazzi asking questions and taking pictures , I checked my surroundings one more time before I saw the train pulling in , a wave of relief flew over me as I knew my best friend was here and I wasn't gonna be alone , I plastered a huge smile on my face when I saw my best friend get of the train and look around for me , I quickly made my way over to where she was still unnoticed by her "do I not get a hug after months of not seeing you", Leigh Anne whipped her head around and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug " God I missed you so much jade" , I smiled and grabbed her bag which had her stuff in "let's go before some one tips off the paparazzi".

It seams as though I had jinxed my self as a swarm of paparazzi surrounded us ,following us from the outside of the station to where I had parked my car , I grabbed Leigh's hand as they were eager to push questions at me after almost a month of not going on social media or leaving my flat "jade did Jed really cheat","is this your new girl friend ","did you cheat on Jed with her", I hung my head down low and didn't answer any questions instead I just tightened the grip on Leigh's hand and unlocked my car frowing her bag in the back , I looked back at Leigh to see a worried look on her face as the paparazzi questioned us the same questions , I saw that she was not feeling to great about the situation so I took her around to the other side and helped her climb in my car , I walked quickly to my side whilst the cameras where still being shoved in my face "jade where is Jed ","did he really cheat","did he just use you for fame or can you not handle him dumping you ",at that point I lost it "YES JED DID CHEAT AND I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU JUST LEFT ME AND MY BEST FRIEND ALONE",I opened my car door and climbed in ,in a hurry as they all stood in shock that I actually answered , let alone shouted , I looked at Leigh Anne and smiled "you ok?",she said cautiously"um yeah I think so, I just want to get home ".

"Do you wanna watch a movie and eat snacks until we pass out", Leigh smiled at me as I was starting to get over what had happened earlier at the train station ,"yeah only if we can cuddle ",I give Leigh a smile motioning for her to come and sit next to me so we can cuddle, I sighed when she finally cuddled up to me resting her head on my chest, I have finally felt some physical comfort , not even my own mam came to comfort me , the only real comfort I had was from Perrie and her messages , I snapped out of my thoughts and back to reality remembering that I was supposed to be watching a movie with Leigh ,"hey your phone went off",Leigh said quietly as she scrolled through my Netflix looking for some thing good .

Perrie: hi jade , um your probably with your friend doing some thing but , I saw a news article about you at the train station and it was you screaming at the paps about your ex , I just wanted to let you know , I care for you and I don't want you to see this and get hurt xx

Me: I haven't seen it , but thanks for letting me know , they where really annoying both me and leigh Anne , and they accused me of saying he cheated because I couldn't handle him dumping me and I lost it , and thank you for caring Perrie , it means a lot xx

"Who's got you blushing like that , you talking to a boy",Leigh Anne said with an excited tone , "n-no , it's just a friend , they where telling me about a news article , it was about what happened earlier at the train station ",she gave me a knowing look as if to say , I know when you lie to me ,"ok well half of that is true , but do you remember when I was ran over ",her face dropped slightly but she nodded remembering "well it's Perrie , the girl that saved me , and I know it sounds stupid but " ,Leigh grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze "I think I have a crush on her ",Leigh gave me a shocked look "but you haven't seen her in years jade how ",I gave a shrug not even sure myself "she told me that she cares for me and didn't want me hurt , she even helped me get through all the rumours about Jed , she was even scared to tell me what her first name was because she thought that I would hate her for leaving me at the hospital ", Leigh gave a nod again unable to think of any words ," wait I know jade , you have to see her , you can't keep talking over the phone for the rest of your life , you have to meet ,well again",I looked at Leigh Anne shocked "I can't I have work , everything is in London I can't just leave ","of course you can , you don't have to stay all year just a couple of days that's all, you could even come back with me so your not alone ",it was now my turn to be lost for words as I froze in my spot with Leigh staring at me waiting for an answer " I guess I could ", Leigh smiled once again "omg jade your gonna meet your crush , it's like being back at school ",I giggled at her reaction "come on I thought we where watching a movie ",I opened my arms once again allowing Leigh to cuddle back up to me .

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter , I try to make them not boring but if they are at any point then I am sorry. Anyway please vote and I hope you have a nice day , afternoon or night 💜📱  also women like me  is number one on world wide iTunes Charts ❤️❤️

 Anyway please vote and I hope you have a nice day , afternoon or night 💜📱  also women like me  is number one on world wide iTunes Charts ❤️❤️