Chapter 8

It's been , wait let me check my diary , according to my diary that I have started writing in it's been roughly 1 month since my last conversation with Perrie and I am feeling it , I have been sent home from the studio twice because I couldn't stop crying , I had to sit on my sofa and just let it all out for a couple of hours which made me feel some kind of better , but today I have decided is not gonna be one of those days , I am gonna go to the studio to listen to the sad songs that I have recorded and hopefully add some happier sounding ones to my album list , we are hopping for this album to be out soon because it's been a while .

I nocked on my managers door once before entering "hey jade , how are you feeling today ", she asked genuinely concerned before standing up to greet me , "um good , I was hopping Kyle was around , I wanna write a happier sounding song for my album " , she smiled before making her way to the phone , I should also explain that Kyle is one of the song writers that works with me he has helped me write a lot of hits and just helped me change bits of songs I have already written , "Kyle is down in the recording room ",my manager said to me as she hung up the phone ,"ok thank you ". I left my managers room and made my way down to the recording booth where I found a happier then normal Kyle "hey what's got you all happy?",he jumped causing me to laugh "omg I didn't see you there , hi jade , next time please knock ",I tried my best to stop laughing before questioning him again "what you doing anyway?",he smiled and handed me the paper that  he was writing on "it's a song idea I had , it's a happier sounding song , I thought you might like it but if you don't we can see if anyone is interested",I smiled as I read through the lyrics , this is actually exactly what I wanted , sometimes I think we are connected by the brain "no no Kyle I love it , it's great I was wanting a happier song for my album that's why I am here , when can I start recording this ",his grin grew even bigger as I handed the paper back ,"now if you want to ",I nodded at him "sure why not ".

I stood in the booth drinking water as I took a little break just to rest a bit when Kyle opened the door , "hey sorry to barge in but your phone has gone off and I am not sure if you wanna check it or not ",I thought for a moment when my mind went straight to Perrie ,"yeah could you hand it me please",he nodded handing me my phone before making his  way out closing the booth door behind him . I opened my phone and almost dropped it once I saw who it was .

Perrie : hey it's been a while , I am sorry to keep you waiting , I did my first shift at work yesterday and I am doing good . It's very warm and I am a bit sun burnt but I will be ok , also how are you I am sorry for taking so long but I needed to clear my head xxx

Me: it's fine , I am just happy you messaged me , not gonna lie I have not been the best since our last message I missed you but I have started my new album and I am sat in the booth I have almost finished a song xxx

Perrie: I hope I am not interrupting , and I am sorry I really am I didn't mean to make you as upset as I did , your actually the first person I have contacted since I have left xxx

Me: no your good , I have all the time in the world , but can I ask one thing xxx

Perrie: what is it ??

Me: can you send me a picture, I can only remember what you look like from the hospital all those years ago and plus I missed you xxx??

Perrie: sure one second xxx

 Me: wow you are beautiful xxx

Perrie: thank you but your way prettier then me xxx

Me: what ever but we both know that's not true, look can we speak later , I have really missed you xxx

Perrie: ok , good luck on the recording I can't wait to hear it xxx

Me: thank you xxx

Well I can definitely say I did not expect that to happen today , not that I am mad that it did because I have been waiting over a month to even know that she is ok and now that I have seen what her face looks like after all these years I feel so much happier  and in some crazy way  in love . Also can I talk about that picture, she looks even better then what I remember , her eyes are beautiful they are so blue and her hair is so long and blond and that jaw line , ok I need to stop now and carry on recording  , I am defiantly crushing on Perrie .

Authors note: hi I hoped you enjoyed this chapter , if you did then please vote and I hope you have a nice day , afternoon or night 📱💜