Chapter 10

"What do you mean , she's been into surgery ??",I groaned as the shouting got louder , I opened my eyes to be met with an empty room , I tried to sit up but soon regretted it as a strong pain rushed through my stomach , I grabbed my stomach to be met with even more pain "huh ?",I pulled the blankets up along with my gown to see bandages around my stomach , oh yeah I forgot , I looked around for Leigh Anne but didn't see her any were "Leigh , Leigh Anne , hello ",all of a sudden my door opened , "jade baby are you ok ?", my mam walked in with a worried expression "yeah but where is Leigh Anne ?", by now I was starting to get worried , the machine next to me started to make a loud noise "hey calm down she's next door , don't worry ", I let a sigh of relief out " when can I see her ", she just shrugged "I will ask the doctors , I will be back in a minute ok ",I just nodded and laid back against my bed .

20 minutes later and I am still laying in my bed waiting for my mam , you know what screw it I am gonna go and find her my self , slowly I took all of the cables off of me some how not setting any alarms off , I held onto the wall as I tried standing up but failed miserably , "jade ..", I looked up to see some one I least wanted "what do you want Jed , can't you see I am ,I am ",he looked at me as if he was steering into my sole ,"your what , trying to pick yourself off of the floor ",I just glared at him,"what do you want because I don't have time for you " , he just grinned and made his way to the door "so if that's how your gonna be then fine , don't say I didn't warn you", I saw the smirk on his lips , he's gonna do some thing bad and I know it , I had to get up what if he's gonna do something to my mam or Leigh , I groaned in pain but I didn't care , i basically dragged myself to the door reaching out to grab it with shaky hands ..

"Jade , jade , hey , rude ",I opened my eyes expecting to see Jed standing there with his smirk and evil words but instead was met by Leigh Annes worried brown eyes ,"hi Leigh ",she smiled worriedly at me as if she had seen someone die in front of her "jade what was you dreaming about because you were moving about and groaning as if you where trying to stand up and you sounded like you were having a panicked attack",I closed my eyes once again and let out a sigh "Jed",she looked at me still confused "don't worry I am sure the drugs have  faded I am not being crazy ",I added trying to make the situation better "well what was ,Jed , doing ",I re opened my eyes to look into Leigh's "I am not sure but I had to stop him , he had a smirk and was acting like he had power over me because I had tried to stand up but failed ", she grabbed my hand and rubbed the back of it "it's ok , that sick twisted man will never hurt you , even if I am in a wheel chair for now I am still willing to take him down ",I laughed which I soon regretted "stop it your making my stomach hurt more ",there was a knock on the door before my mam entered "Leigh we have to get you back ",she nodded "well I will see you soon , don't let him bother you jade , I love you and oh thanks for the kidney ",I giggled at her lightly so that I didn't hurt my self "I love you to and don't worry about it , but I only have one kidney left so take care of that one ",she laughed at my joke before wheeling out of my door leaving me alone one again .

Being stuck in a bed was boring , I hated being in the hospital there was never anything good to do and by now I would have been in the studio recording or working on photo shoots , I grabbed my phone to check the time but ended up seeing hundreds off texts from not only my studio but Perrie ,crap.

The studio 🎶👩‍🎤🎧 : hey jade , just wanted to let you know your running a little late

The studio🎶👩‍🎤🎧: it's been over an hour jade are you ok

The studio🎶👩‍🎤🎧: jade where was you yesterday is everything alright , message me back as soon as possible

Oh god they were from yesterday and like two hours ago , oh well I have a good reason

Me: hey I am sorry I took so long I had to go under surgery back at South Shields , dont worry I am fine but my friend had to have a kidney transplant and I gave her mine , i should be home soon a week at the latest I will let you know what happens

The studio🎶👩‍🎤🎧:hi jade we were so worried , take your time , hope your friend is better now

Me:thank you and she is way better

I now decided it was time to face Miss Edwards , she knows where I am but I am not sure if she knows about the surgery I can't remember

Perrie Edwards: are you there yet  xxx

perrie Edwards : how is everything xxx

perrie Edwards : you might be with your friend looking after her so good night xxx

Me: hey before you freak I went into surgery yesterday to give her my kidney , but I am sick of talking about it so how was your day yesterday  xxx

perrie Edwards : hope every things ok , and good I started taking drum lessons yesterday I did it as a kid and decided to try again xxx

Me : that's so cool , I live drummers xxx

Perrie Edwards : oh really , look speak again later I got to get to work , we can talk when I am done xxx

Me : ok speak soon xxx

I placed my phone back down and sighed resting my head back against my pillow , "hello jade , good to see you again ".

Authors note: I took my time to upload but I am sorry , I hope you enjoyed please vote if you did and have a nice day, afternoon or night 💜📱

I am also so happy that little mix has released Joan of arc and told you so because they are amazing ❤️❤️