Chapter 16

Perries POV :

I sat waiting after calling a taxi , I was playing with my phone in my hands when all of a sudden it started to ring making me almost drop it on the floor , thinking it was the taxi I answered it "hello ","um Perrie is that you ",I soon regretted it , that one hundred percent was not the taxi calling "yes who is this .."I gulped at the end of my sentence knowing full well who it was on the other end of the phone "darling it's me your mam ", great another lecture about how I should come home , well its kind of late for that "look mam .."I stopped mid sentence as I heard light foot steps making there way closer to me "..I am busy speak another time ". I hung up the phone just in time to see jade wheeling her self back in "who was that?", for some reason I felt the need to lie , which sounds bad but it's probably for the best "um just a friend from New Zealand ",she smiled which took my mind away from the lie "so what's the plan of action ..captain", she just giggled and shook her head at my antics "we just need to find the nurse and get the tapes and were done ".

I opened my phone to check once more wether or not the taxi was close , its only been five minutes and I was already bored of waiting for it "you ok pez",jade asked clueless to the fact that I was bored out of my brain "I will be if the taxi hurries up ", she just shrugged it off and laughed at my childish ways "well you don't have to wait much longer ", she tapped my phone causing me to look down and see that the taxi is basically a second away "thank god lets go ".

It's time for my plan to come into play , first we are gonna walk in and speak to the desk person or the boss and explain that we need to see the cctv footage for the dates that jade was in here , if that doesn't work then I am gonna find a way to get in , second plan is to search for the nurse which was on the day when Jed visited which shouldn't be hard as she will be put down on the records of the complaint from jades surprise visit from you guessed it Jed , not to much right?. The first thing was gonna be difficult so I told jade that I would hang back in case I need to abort to plane two of get the footage , I took a seat facing the desk while jade made her way over to the person typing away , we also had signals planed ,if the desk women would not give her the details or she says no then jades gonna put her hand on her right wheel and if she says yes then she is gonna put her hand on the left arm , simple enough .

Jades POV :
after a long discussion with Perrie about signals we made it to the hospital , she was gonna hang back in case they say no to giving me the cctv footage , "hi how may I help you ",the women said politely "hi um , I want to ask a question, I was in hospital a couple of weeks back ", she smiled and typed something before looking up at me again "can I take your name please ","Jade Thirlwall ",I waited awkwardly while she typed away rather slowly at her computer "oh yes you were here like three weeks ago , so what can I do for you ",I gulped , here goes nothing "well while I was here I was visited by a man which I requested not to see , I was wondering if you had cctv footage of him entering and leaving my room ",her face dropped slightly and a sad smile spread across her face "well we have cameras every where so we have shots of every room ,meaning we would have caught him entering and leaving but legally we are not allowed to give that footage to you unless you have a letter of permission from the police or the law ", I sighed and placed my hand on my right wheel "oh it's ok , thanks for your help ",when I turned around Perrie was gone but I saw a message telling me she would be a while and to leave if I want to , I have no clue what she is gonna do while here but it's probably gonna be ok , while I wait I am gonna find the nurse she should be in the same area .

After talking to the nurse and getting some information for the police about the whole visit I received another message from Perrie saying "go home , I will explain later , I will meet you there ",I just shrugged it off and signalled for a taxi outside the hospital .

Authors note: so guys it has been a while let me know if you like this or not by voting and have a great day , afternoon or night💜📱