Chapter 23

Perries POV :

"Are we almost there ?", I whined as we sat in traffic "well , we are , but ..by the looks of things we are not getting there anytime soon ", I sighed and rested my head on her shoulder " can we stop off for food , I feel like I have been stuck in this car for days ",she laughed before switching lanes to pull into the gas station.

I almost ran into the store with jade following , my legs were starting to get numb sat in that car "get anything you want I will pay ",jade said as she followed me to the food aisle . After grabbing both mine and jades food we sat in the car rejoining the traffic , we were not moving which gave us time to eat our food but if the cars don't start moving soon I am gonna go Insane. A few moments later we get moving again and finally pass the road works and start our journey again "it's only like 20 minuets now baby not long ",she said as she grabbed my hand , I sighed and laid back in my chair , I can't wait to just sit on something which is not a moving vehicle.

( 30 minutes later )

"Welcome to your new home ", my jaw almost hit the floor when I saw jades flat , it was better then what I was expecting, it had an open plan living room and kitchen with a giant sofa and Tv and a stair case which lead to three different rooms "what do you think ?", she asked nervously leading me into her second home , i walked around and smiled at her "it's amazing " I said which caused a sudden grin to appear on her face ,"come on let me show you up stairs ", before I knew it I was being lead up the stair case to a giant room "and this is our room , sorry if it's a mess", I just giggled and jumped on the bed "it's perfect".

"So do you want pizza ?", jade asked as we sat on sofa , well more like I sat on the sofa and jade laid on me "sure ",she jumped up from my lap and gave me a kiss on the cheek before disappearing into the kitchen area . Seconds later she was back with a little pice of paper "I don't know what kind you want , you can have a look if you want", she sat down actually next to me and handed me the menu .

Jade had walked to the door to get the pizza and from what I can see she still has not got it and she's been there for like five minutes, so I walked over to the door to see the pizza boy with the box and a very clear smirk on his face "what's wrong babe ", I asked wrapping my arms around her waste "she turned to smile at me as if I had just saved her from the most awkward  situation "oh this idiot won't give me the pizza or get the fact that he is not getting my number through his head ", my eyebrows raised as I looked at the little less cocky boy "oh did he now ", I looked at him dead in the eye before moving jade out of the way to stand in front of her "look just give me the pizza", he just shook his head and pointed behind me "only if I get her number ?", I chuckled coldly before grabbing the box out of his hands "look you are never getting her number , she doesn't want you , for one I am her girlfriend , and two that means she doesn't want to date you or talk to you and trust me I am going to ringing your work place , now go before I personally drag you out of the building ", I watched as his face went pale before he took off down the hall not looking back ,"thank you baby",jade said as I shut the door "anything for you ".

We sat and enjoyed our pizza after that little incident , and by the way I explained what happened to his manager I am sure he's not every gonna be coming back here again , "so what time do you have to leave to start work?", I asked jade as I finished my last slice of pizza ,"well ... around 6 am , but I am only recording tomorrow , I have to get my single done ", I just nodded .

After watching a lot Rupaul , which jade convinced me to watch , I turned her Tv off as she was passed out on the sofa curled up in blankets . She was fast asleep on my lap but I had to get up to turn every thing off and check every thing was locked , I looked at her once more tacking in all of her beautiful features before carrying her up the stairs and into our room ,That sounded so weird saying "our"room. I laid her down and kissed her head before joining her on the other side of the bed . I smiled as she instantly got closer to me wrapping her self around me as if she was making sure that I wasn't going anywhere , which doesn't bother me at all , i planted a kiss on her head before joining her in a deep sleep.

Authors note: hey I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and Iam not sure if I said this in my last chapter but Happy new year , it's a little late but oh well . Anyway if you did like this then please vote and have a good day ,afternoon or night 💜📱 also give more than that by Lauren jauregui a listen