Chapter 15

Jades POV: 

I sat as still as I could as i watched Perries chest rise and fall softly , her head laid on my lap as I held her hand just in case she woke up in a state again , I didn't want to leave her , I just couldn't. I sat steering at the white washed wall in front of me as Perrie slept , I couldn't even move . I felt my phone buzz in my pocket right next to Perries head "crap",I muttered under my breath as I pulled my phone out to see a call from my management "hey what's up ?",I questioned slightly annoyed that they could have woken Perrie up "have you not seen?"I shook my head as if they could see me through the phone "no , what's happened now?", I heard a sigh which made me panic even more "Jeds exposed the fact that he is suing you , why didn't you tell us this ",I rolled my eyes at the idea of him even doing that "because it's stupid , I put out the story about what he did to me and now he is suing me for screwing up his life , how is that even possible", "well apparently it is , he's gonna have to fight because we are not letting you be done for this , I also thought you would like to know that he is doing an interview this morning at nine , it's on some news channel ",I rubbed my temple in pure agony , how is he even allowed to have a say after what he did "thank you , speak later I will try and watch it ", with that I hung up on my manager and checked the time ,"8:57am shit","who was that ?", came a groggy voice from under me which caused me to jump and almost fall off the bed "sorry um,my management , jeds doing and Interview on how he's gonna sue me ", I laughed a little unable to think of another way to process this "when ?", I let go of her hand and climbed back into my chair which sat at the side of the bed"soon, I am gonna try and find it , you can come down when your ready ".

"So Jed , your saying that jade purposely spread the story about the whole cheating thing ...?"

"Um well yeah , she um created it to just get back at me that's why I am suing her "

I heard a creak causing me to look up , I saw Perrie stood with her eyes glued to the TV"look at him he can't even get his words out properly ", I laughed and turned back to the TV.

"Well jades management has made a statement on this it reads , Jades just come out of surgery and was harassed by Jed forcefully coming into her hospital room to share the news and would not leave even after mrs thirlwall asked him , this caused a lot of distress on mrs thirlwall , she also finds all of this immature as she had spread the story to expose how Jed treats women quote "like they are toys", mrs thirlwall will not be shown in this way after doing the right thing , we have first hand experienced how he treated her and will be fighting against his case ".

"Jed what do you make of this statement ?",     "Nothing , its false",  "ok well that's all we have time for today join us after the break as we check the weather ". I grabbed the remote and switched it off "I dont know how he can sit and lie on national TV",I buried my head in my hands as Perrie rubbed my back,"well can't we find proof that he visited you in the hospital ?", that's it the hospital will have cctv of Jed leaving the hospital room they have to have it on camera and the nurse I spoke to after he left saw him "actually we can we just need to go back to the hospital ","well lets go , the quicker we can find it the less time he can sit and make money off of your name , it's wrong ",I looked up with sad eyes which met angry blue ones , I placed my hand on top of hers which made her face soften a little "you call the taxi while I sort my self out, he's not getting away with this ".

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed this , if you did then please vote and have a good day ,afternoon or night 💜📱