Chapter 22

Jades POV :

I was just settling down for bed after packing up for my journey back to my second home London when there was a knock on the door , confused I shout my mam but soon realise that it is late and she is already in bed , annoyed and confused I open my door to see a shadow of a figure at the front door . I slowly sneak down the stairs and budge closer to the door to look through , instead of seeing some drunken old man which I expected I saw Perrie out side , what the hell her plain wasn't supposed to land for another 5 hours , I grabbed my keys at lightning speed unlocking the door "Perrie ",I leaped at her somehow catching her off guard "well hello to you to", I clung to her for dear life "I missed you baby",she rubbed my back and locked the house up with me clung to her " I missed you to and I sorted everything out so I thought I might as well get back to my baba ", I giggled before locking our lips together in a light kiss "and I missed that", she stated before placing me down on the bed ,"now we need to rest up before our trip tomorrow ",I agreed and laid down under the covers expecting her to join but instead she made her way to the door "WAIT", I shouted some how quietly but loud enough for her to hear ,"stay?", I pulled the covers up and patted the space next to me whilst giving her my best puppy dog eyes "ok , only if you want ",I nodded and snuggled into her side as soon as she laid down "night baby"..."night baba".

I stretched and yawned forgetting that Perrie was next to me , I smiled at the sight of her arms wrapped securely around my waste and our intertwined legs , I buried my head into her chest and let out a long satisfied sigh ,"morning baba", I looked up to see her smiling down at me "morning , you ready for another traveling day ",she nodded with a slight yawn "it won't be as bad traveling in the car and plus I will have you with me this time ", I smiled up at her and kissed her on the cheek "hey you missed ", I shook my head at her "not until you brush your teeth", she acted shocked before getting up to go to her bag pulling out her tooth brush "can I use you tooth paste ?" I just nodded and watched her walk into my bathroom .

I snuck in behind her and wrapped my arms around her waste as she brushed her teeth "we also don't have to do anything at my flat once we get their so we can just snuggle up on the sofa and watch movies or Tv ",she spat out the paste in her mouth before smiling at me "that sounds good and plus now it's your turn to brush your teeth and make it quick because I want to kiss you ", I laughed and quickly brushed my teeth before leaning in to kiss her on the lips "um we need to get going because I want to get you rested and relaxed after your trip yesterday so we need to get ready ", she nodded before kissing me quickly once again "ok , get ready then".

"Mam were are you we are packing the car up and we want to see you before leaving ", seconds later I saw her walking out of the kitchen "oh dear we'll have a safe trip and come see me again soon",she embraced us both in a tight hug before wiping her eyes "oh don't cry we will ring when we get back don't cry please", she pulled away and sniffled "ok well I will wave you two off ", I watched as Perrie pulled my mam into her embrace once again "thank you for everything Norma and I will take good care of your daughter ", I smiled and grabbed her hand once she pulled away . I lead her to the passenger side of my car opening the door for her to climb into "me lady"..."why thank you ", she smiled as I closed her door , I looked back at my mam once more before climbing in my self "ready baby ", she just nodded and grabbed my left hand "let's go ", I rolled my window down to wave at my mam as we pulled out of the drive and made our way down to London .

Authors note: this is the third chapter that I have written in like two hours and I am unable to upload any of them which is annoying but clearly you are seeing this when I can , anyway if you enjoyed then please vote and have a good day ,afternoon or night 💜📱