Chapter 25

Jades POV:

Today is just like the first day of school all over again , and it's not a good feeling.

Perrie moved my hair to one side resting her head on my shoulder looking at me messing with little details like my shirt buttons , the more I did the more I got frustrated which Perrie tried to stop by grabbing my hands "look you need to calm down , I am going to be in that court room and so are all your friends ", I looked up at her ocean like eyes which were full of hope and optimism about what was about to happen , "I know but I can't help but feel nervous about standing in a room with my crazy ex ". The truth is all week every one has been telling me that I am going to win this case and deep down I feel like I agree but you can never seam to pull yourself out of that dark place in your head that tells you not to be cocky and that there is a chance that I am not gonna win , especially because its so personal.

I sighed and walked away from her into the bathroom were I splashed cold water onto my bare face , I looked up into the bathroom mirror expecting to see Perrie standing behind me with a worried look but instead she stood with a smile "I know that telling you constantly that you are gonna win is not gonna make you feel better about this whole situation , but hopefully we walk out today with happy news to tell all the fans , now let's leave before you pull those buttons off you shirt or over heat ".

I really don't understand how she can know exactly how I feel so well without being inside my mind , that's why I love her so much .

I climbed out my car quickly rushing to Perries side as I had not expected the amount of paparazzi that had actually shown up , there must have been close to a hundred , I squeezed Perries hand which was tightly secured in my own as I knew this was  her first time being out with me caught in a swarm of paparazzi . I knew Jed would be already there , he probably answered some of there crazy questions with lies on his way in where as I just rushed inside not wanting Perrie to be overwhelmed , as soon as we did I turned to her seeing if she was ok straight away , she just nodded and hugged me which was quite out of the blue but I didn't mind it one bit "hey love bugs , what took you so long ",I spun on my heels to see Leigh Anne sat down near the door with my boss and some women I had only ever seen once , my lawyer. "Hey what's up Leigh , and I am not late am I ", my boss just chuckled and shook her head "no but your lawyer needs to speak with you before entering or some thing like that ", I nodded looking at Perrie once more before following the lawyer to a room .

"You do realise that we have the upper hand in this case however it depends on how we present what we have such as proof of him cheating which we have gathered, he doesn't really stand a chance in reality but I have seen cases like this go down hill so try and keep your temper and make sure that you show your self to the judge in the best way you can ", I nodded still a bit anxious about being in front of a court and him but I have no more time to worry as I am whisked off down a hall and into the court room where I looked to be the last one in .

Perries POV :

I had to sit separate from jade which was killing me as I could see how uncomfortable she looked from were I was sat , it made it worse that Jed was practically lying to the judges face . I sat with jades friend Leigh Anne who seamed to give me a look of sympathy every time Jed said some cold and disgusting lie about my girl , I had to keep quite though because I didn't want to effect anything . Thats until his one comment made me sick to my stomach "she claims that I cheated when in real life all she wanted to do was get rid of me so that she could be gay with her sheep of a girl friend who seams to follow her every where , she wasn't even gay until she started chatting to her ", that's it my blood boiled and tipped over the edge" ACTUALLY SHE CHOSE TO LOVE ME , AND YOU KNOW THAT IS THE TRUTH , SHE WAS BI WITH YOU SO DONT TALK ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT ", I saw jade with a small smirk on her lips after my comment but I also saw security making there way up to me , crap "excuse me miss but could we ask you to leave the court room " I smiled at jade before following them outside .

I sat on the stairs outside with my head in my hands , the paparazzi were on the other side of the building waiting for a verdict just like me . I still wish I was in there for jade but I don't regret giving him a pice of my mind , that guy is seriously delusional. I can't help but giggle as I think about how the judge jumped as i started to yell ,"what you laughing at ?", I turned to see a smiling jade "so what's the verdict baba?" , she looked down making me nervous, what had I missed "he won't be bothering us anymore "she looked up with a massive grin plastered on her face "the judge gave hime a restraining order against me and he got in trouble for lying and if I remember correctly he didn't look happy at all", I laughed while picking her up in a big hug spinning us around in a circle  "this means we can live with out having to worry about him ", she nodded looking at me with happy tears "I love you", I gushed not giving her time to respond as I pulled her into a kiss .

Authors note: hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter , it actually took quite long to write this. If you did enjoy then please vote and comment and have a good day,afternoon or night💜📱p.s I don't actually hate Jed in real life .