Chapter 20

Perries POV :

After everything that happened me and jade decided to lay down and watch as the sun set and settle behind the water line . "Your gonna win this you know ",she turned to look at me after my random outburst "what?",I turned to face her completely "this whole suing situation , your gonna win the case and your gonna go on to make great music and win awards and have a happy life ",she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers "what about you , your life in New Zealand don't you have to go back at some point , and I mean I have to go back to London at some point and do promo and tours and interviews how is this all gonna work , because now that I have you I don't want to let go of you ever ",I smiled and kissed her hand "it will work I can sell my place in New Zealand come back to the uk and you can go back to work and I will find some were to stay ", she instantly sat straight up with tears in her eyes "why don't you stay with me and when I go to do work stuff , maybe , maybe you could join me ",I sat up to face her this time interlocking both hands "wait you want me to move in with you in London ",all she could do was nod "I would love to ",I pulled her into a bone crushing hug just as the sun set leaving us under the white light of the moon and stars .

*1 hour later*

"Yeah I will be back in two days , see ya soon , bye ", I looked at jade from across the bed , "so ?", I questioned with a confused face as she sat with her phone "well all you need to do now is sell your flat in New Zealand ",I jumped forward and connected our lips in a sweet kiss "really",she nodded and placed her phone on the side "well I will phone the agency and see what I can do , when do you start back at work ", I questioned genuinely excited to see stuff from her"the day after we get back ",I nodded and dialled the number for the agency " hello ", "oh hi this is miss Edwards ","oh hello , are you calling about any damage or anything you need looking at ".."no actually I am looking to sell my flat ",there was a silence on the line for quite a while until I heard the women cough"well , I just looked at my files and we can buy the flat off you for £300.000 which would give you a week to empty the flat",I paused to think before agreeing to the offer .

"well, my flat has just been sold for £300.00 that should be enough to get out to New Zealand and get my stuff , the only problem is that I have a week to get my stuff out ",jade nodded before pulling out my case from under her bed "well we better get you packed , I can look for some flights and then by then we can move you into my flat ",I pulled my case over and smiled at her "I want to be back as soon as possible , try and get me back to back flights , I only need a couple of hours to pack my stuff up and get back to the airport then I can sleep on the plain ",she nodded and pulled out her laptop to look for flights .

Around ten minuets later I was packed up and ready to leave for New Zealand , I was standing at the front door waiting for jade to come down stairs and when she finally did I saw red puffy eyes and a sad look on her face , I dropped my bag and ran to her picking her up into a hug ,lifting her tiny frame into the air " I love you so much jade , it might be a little early but I do and I will be ok , I will see you Wednesday morning and it's only Monday ",she pulled her face out of my neck to connect our lips "ok I love you to and I am gonna miss you , be safe ". I dropped her only when Norma informed me that my taxi was here to pick me up , I waved goodbye a second time as I got into the taxi and blew a kiss to jade who cached it and sent one back .

When I get to New Zealand I have 5 hours to get to my flat pack my things and see the agency to set up my payment , after that I need to head to the airport and get back home to jade , that's gonna be the best part getting home to jade and setting up a life with her in London before we have to face Jed in court which I am not worried about .

Authors note : I hope you guys enjoyed this , if you did then please vote and have a good day afternoon or night 💜📱