Chapter 13

Perries POV :

" hello Mrs thirlwall ",I smiled at her , she hasn't changed one bit , she's still the sweet looking thing just like jade "I don't mean to be rude but how do I know you ", I smiled once again at her confused expression "jade knows who I am ",I saw her turn before shouting "jade,come here please ", I saw her wheeling her self to the door , dam she's so Beautiful, I am presuming she didn't see me as she asked her mam "who is it ?",I coughed to bring her attention to me  ,"Perrie ?"  , I smiled and waved "all the way from New Zealand ","omg , mam can we have a moment alone please ",with one last glance Norma left us .

Before I knew it jade was trying to stand on her own "wow what are you doing your gonna hurt yourself ",she just shook her head "I wanna give you a hug , I mean if that's ok ", I smiled at her sweetly "of course it is , did you think I came from New Zealand to say hi ",she laughed at me as I held her up allowing her to wrap her arms around me and dig her head into the crook of my neck ,"Perrie why are you actually here ?", I just shook my head at the weird question "for you ",she laughed ,"look Perrie do you want to come in , because I am gonna drag you in here even if you say no ","well in that case I would love to",I laughed at her comment as I followed her into the small home "we have dinner if you would like some food ",I just nodded signalling for her to lead the way into the kitchen where a confused looking Norma sat with dinner "mam is it ok if she eats with us ",she smiled at jades manners before standing to plate my food out "of course dear , take a seat ".

I sat down closely next to jade as her mam laid a plate of dinner in front of me "thank you mrs thirlwall ",She smiled at me sweetly before digging back into her food ,"so Perrie where are you staying ?",jade asked from beside me "um probably some hotel ",she shook her head "no you can't , I mean ...you can I was just hoping ...you would stay",I placed my hand on hers next to me "jade their is no need to be nervous ok , I would love to stay but I am not going to invite myself that would make me seam like a home invader ,so if I am not welcome to stay I will book a room some where",I saw jade look at her mam with begging eyes "Perrie you would be welcome to stay , but I must know how I know you first , jade clearly does ",I smiled and placed my cutlery down ,"ok , my mam is Debbie Edwards , you should know her , I have known the family for a while but we moved to New Zealand after my fathers death , and um when we Came back a few years back I saw jade ,she had just started to cross the road when I saw a car coming full speed at her , I tried to help but she had already been hit , I ...um helped her get to the hospital but I left once you came because I didn't want to seam rude ",I looked up to see her mouth slightly ajar , her eyes wide and full of shock "Perrie Edwards , I have not seen you since you were like three years old , your so grown up ",she got up and made her way over to me with open arms , she wrapped me up in a tight hug making me slightly red in the face "oh my dear , thank you for all you did for my little girl ", I smiled at her with so much happiness , the truth is jades mam makes me feel more loved then my mam "it's ok mrs thirlwall really , I would do anything for jade  ",I saw her smile a little wider "call me Norma mrs thirlwall makes me sound old , also my jades single you know you could make her very happy ",we both turned our heads when we heard a cough "I am still hear you know guys ",I picked up jades hand and placed a kiss on the back of it , I saw a blush spread across her face like wildfire "um I think I will leave you guys for a bit ",it was now my time to blush , before Norma left she whispered some thing in jades ear not as quietly as she probably though "she's a keeper jade ",I smirked at her not so discrete comment , lord this family is so much more welcoming then mine .

Authors note: hope you guys enjoyed if so pleas vote , if your not already have a great day , afternoon or night 💜📱