Chapter 6

I yawned and stretched out trying to find warmth, hu that's funny I thought I was laying with Leigh Anne , I opened my eyes to see bright lights shining , "uh turn off the lights what the heck",I rubbed my eyes and turned in my spot only to realise I was no longer on the sofa and that I was in my bed , I slowly reopened my eyes to see that it was sun light shining through my window , great I probably made Leigh Anne carry me up to bed now I feel bad .

I groggily got out of my bed on the look for both Leigh Anne and my phone , luckily I didn't have to look very far for ether of them . Leigh Anne was on the floor for some reason with a pillow and blanket , and my phone was charging on the bedside table . I looked at my phone to see that I had no messages , that's strange I usually have a message from Perrie , oh well she is probably still asleep , and as for Leigh I would feel bad if I just left her on the floor ,she's gonna wake up with a bad back so I will just have to try and lift her onto my bed .

I slowly placed my hands on Leigh's back and lifted her up bridal style , she was actually quite light , I tucked her into my bed before creeping out in the hopes of not waking her up . I closed the door slightly before making my way down stairs to clean up after last nights movie marathon,all I remember is that we had a lot of snacks while watching the film , and just as I thought half of them where still on the table along with drinks and spear blankets . I guess I should clean all of this before anything else , I don't want my living room to be full of flies Leigh Anne would freak out .

I sat down with a hot cup of coffee in my hands ready to watch the news as I usually do every morning when my phone lit up , I grabbed it already knowing who it was .

Perrie: hey just want to let you know I am moving back to New Zealand tomorrow , so I am not gonna be messaging anyone for a while , I also want a fresh start as I am going their to start a new job and meet new people , I don't know when I will answer but I can't be messaging you every day , I hope you understand I just need to clear my head bye jade xxx

Really again , every time some one gets close to me or joins my life they leave , I can't help the tears that ran down my face as I thought about how much I wanted to meet the girl who saved my life again , well there was other reasons behind me wanting to reunite with her, but there will be no time for that now she's leaving tomorrow and she's trying to clean all of the people out of her life .  I through my phone across the room some where not acknowledging Leigh Anne on the stairs as I let sobs escape my mouth , I felt her wrap me up in her arms as I let every built up emotion I had towards her out .

I tried multiple times to calm myself down to explain to Leigh Anne what was going on but it was to much , all I could manage to get out between my sobs was "p-p-ph-on-e",she looked around until she saw my phone sat half way across the room , luckily Leigh Anne knows my pass word and was able to see what I had , "oh babe, I am sorry", she held me like a child as tears slid down my face ,"w-why I-is it a-alwa-ays me",she just shrugs and kisses my temple ,"there is still hope , she's not going to space ,just give her time she reached out to you so there must be something ",I didn't respond I just snuggled into her more , "I am sorry ",she looked at me confused "what for?", I just shrugged and looked at her dead in the eyes "y-you came to see me a-and I am a c-crying mess",I giggled a little bit cheering myself up "its fine what can I say i am always gonna be here for you ", I gave her a large smile which she returned "thank you ",I got out as I snuggled back into her "always ".

It has been around hour and Leigh Anne had encouraged me to message Perrie , I was scared for some reason but Leigh sat with me for support , I sighed before clicking on her name for hopefully not the last time .

Me: hey Perrie , I happy you got a job and get time to clear your head but I will miss you please message me back as soon as you see this , I really dont want you to forget me , I wanted to meet you again but that will have to be delayed xxx

"That's it we will have to wait and s",Leigh Anne was cut off by my phone going off "it's her",i state before logging back into my phone

Perrie: I am sorry , I promise I won't forget you , I tell you what I will message you when I have started my job which is not straight away , I will miss you xxx

Me: ok , I hope it's not too long , speak soon hopefully xxx

God I am gonna miss her so much and I haven't seen her since I was ran over by a car looking for my nephews dog , oh my god I am defiantly in love .

Authors note: hi I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did then please let me know and vote if you feel like it , that's it and I hope you are all ready for LM5 on the 16th November I can't wait , anyway I hope you enjoyed and have a good day ,afternoon or night 💜📱