Chapter 3

I finally sat down after hours of cleaning and shopping in preparation for my sleep over week with Leigh Anne , it was currently around 7:30 pm and I was just sat in my living room with the lights on and some music playing in back ground , I was about to get up again and look for some food but I was stopped dead in my tracks when my phone went off notifying me that I had received a message  , I looked down at my phone and saw it was from p , with out even having time to think I grabbed my phone and unlocked it excited to see what she had said .

Pe: hey I was just hoping we could chat for a bit I haven't had the best day today

I felt sorry for her and the truth is that I haven't had the best couple of weeks and if I could help her I would try .

Me : why what happened do you wanna talk about it ?

Pe : well I got home and my mam just started having ago at me for no reason , and then when I went out I ran into my ex who started saying stuff about me being gay which drove me to trying to punch him but some one stopped me and it just seams that nothing is going right today

Me: well that's a shame , I got bullied when I came out as bisexual and I am assuming you dated him before you came out

Pe : yeah and he didn't take it well , look I know you hardly know me but would you send me a picture for a clue in return

I sat thinking about it , I don't have any makeup on and I have been cleaning all day but if she doesn't like it then screw her , but the way she's going I hope it's a good clue .

Me:

Me : sorry I have no makeup on

Pe: its fine you look stunning , you don't even need it

I wasn't even sure who this person was but they where making me blush they are sweet and funny wow , if I didn't know any better I would say I have a crush but that's impossible I don't know this person .

Me: thank you and how about that clue

Pe: well if I tell you my full name you might know me so how about my last name

Me : well I know it starts with e so you might as well tell me

Pe: Edwards , P Edwards

Me : It still doesn't ring a bell but at least I can get to know you

Pe: well you won't know my last name but you might know my first that's why I can't tell you yet

Me: well I might p but why can't I know just yet

Pe: because I am scared you won't like me and once you know what happened you might remember something bad

Me: well I am sure I would but I don't mind waiting to find out I am sure what ever you did was that bad otherwise I would remember

Pe: thank you , look I better go by jade

Me: bye p, Edwards

I placed my phone down feeling satisfied just a little with what new information I had received,why would I hate her , anyway I still wanted food , so me being me made my way to the kitchen to make some thing for dinner which didn't consist of ice cream , I probably needed to eat healthier as I work in the music industry and while I love having breaks I know if I don't keep up with a work out schedule it will affect my performance as an artist , I am not one of those go on stage and stand bye a mic stand kind of people , I like to run around and dance and well , if I am not fit that will affect me and two management like me to keep fit , but it's my body and not there's so if I wanna put on a few pounds then I will , but I decided on pasta , it's easy to cook kind of healthy and tastes nice .

I finished cooking and had to clean up after myself as I had made a mess in the kitchen , while I was washing my bowl I had a brain wave , if p lives in south shields and if I know her last name my mam might be able to tell me who she is , I hurried the last thing I had to wash not bothering to dry and put it away so that I could grab my phone , for some reason I like the fact that P Is keeping herself a secret , its like a game but hopefully by the end of it there's a good prize , I scrolled down my contacts before finding my mam .

"Hey pet are you ok "

"Yeah mam , I was just wondering if you knew anything about the Edwards "

"The Edwards , oh I haven't heard that name in a while "

"Do you know them ?"

"Well I did they lived on the same street as us and I went to school with Debbie Edwards so we where good friends , they moved when you where around 3 to New Zealand, such a shame you and her daughter got on well "

Daughter that must be p , or could it , but she says she lives in South Shields not New Zealand .

"Do you know there daughters name "

"I can't remember it was a while back , apparently they moved back here but I haven't seen them around "

"Ok mam , I better go I got to pick Leigh Anne up from the train station early tomorrow morning "

"Ok , speak to ya later , love you "

"Bye mam love ya to "

I hung up the phone in defeat , I will just have to wait until p feels comfortable enough to tell me what her name is her self , I chucked my phone to one side and put the TV on to distract my racing mind .

Authors note: hope you enjoyed this and if you did then vote and have a good day,afternoon or night 📱💜