Chapter 26

Jades POV :

Ummmmm isn't it great , the taste of sweet sweet victory and the freedom to actually walk around and say "hey look I told you all that I wasn't lying about my crazy ex boyfriend". I am learning what it is like now to actually have people on my side , people have been spreading the word and congratulating me on my win over Jed even though it doesn't feel like a win very much . Weird I know but it really just feels like a heck tone of wait has finally been took off of my shoulders and put onto his and his every move he does from now on .

However I still have to live with the story of it all and talk about it , I really don't think anyone is going to forget about this after it has been going on for months ,as much as I would like it to just fade away with my stress. I have at least three interviews today set up with news papers and news stations and I am guessing they are not gonna want to talk about my up coming album that is dropping in a week . Lucky for me I have a perrie to stay by my side through out the boring questions and awkward silences while I try to think of an answer to their invasive questions. Not every one can say that they have that in their lives.

..................

"So jade how does it feel knowing that your side of the story has been proven correct after so many months of battling? ", I lent forward and took a sip of my water smiling at Perrie while placing the cup back down on the table,"well um I feels good I guess , I know from where every one else was sat that it was not one hundred percent clear who was actually lying but obviously I knew , but it feels freeing to say the least to have so many people support me after the verdict came through in my favour".

"And Perrie , we heard that you might be making a guest appearance on jades new album which comes out in two days?, wow I can't wait it's been a while", she smiled actually managing to get the conversation talking about music and not Jed for once " I know jade what took so long ", she commented laughing to which I just shrugged with a smile "anyway yes iam making an appearance on one of the songs , not to blow my own horn or anything but it is definitely one of my favourites off the album ". God how can you love some one so much that you don't actually want them to ever stop talking because it is so enduring , and calming let's just add that on as well

"Jade what is the name of this album , can you share ?", I looked nervously over at my management who just nodded signalling that I was not going to get in to trouble for telling " yeah of course my new album is called eclipse and it is out in two days , available in all shops ". Thank god that interview was over , I can rest now until the date of my album relies because I have to do a live listing party , like 3 radio station visits , a live performance on some late night show and then an interview after it , its going to be crazy . At least on tour I can have all my friend with me and my girlfriend .

.....................

"BABEEEE", that was enough for me to drop every thing I had in my hands and bolt quicker then jimmy neutron down the stairs , "what happened ". If you haven't guessed , no she's not being killed , no there is no angry dog trying to bite her in our kitchen , but it was the worst of them all . A spider . Yes that's right i dropped my phone probably breaking it to recuse her from a tiny baby spider that was on the wall "are you serious I thought you were being held at gun point or some thing I was ready to attack "....."well attack the bloody spider and get it out of my kitchen".

The only other time I have seen anyone this scared of spiders was when me and my mam went around to my cousins house and he had a tarantula just sat on his leg , not randomly , just as a pet . My mam would not go back in that house for years because of it . Lucky for me iam not that fazed by them so I just pushed Perrie lightly to the side and grabbed a cup and a mat from our coffee table , "it's fine dude I am not gonna kill you ", I added as I scooped him up into the cup making Perrie loosen up a bit " open the balcony door for me baby , he's gonna have to be placed on the balcony ", she just froze and shook her head "no he will still be here and find his way back in ", being the kind girlfriend I am I slipped my shoes on by the front door , not fully and walked out the door with the spider still sat in a cup " where are you going?" I heard Perrie yell from our door " to drop my little friend off some where safe ". Turns out that safe place was only a few floors down on a plant outside the building where he can sit or scurry off if he likes , because it just didnt feel right tossing him of off a ledge . He looked vulnerable just like I did a few days ago .

...............

Authors note: hey guys I don't know how many more chapters this book has but thank you all for the votes and the reads and even the comments it really does mean a lot . Anyway thank you and have a good day , afternoon or night 💜📱