Chapter 21

Perries POV:

Well hello New Zealand , I stretched as I walked out of the airport and down the street to a car which was waiting for me "miss Edwards ", I nodded at the young women before pulling my case into the back seat ,"were to ", once I had informed her of my flats address she took of down the motorway towards the town which was only twenty minutes away , lucky for me .

I smiled down at my phone as I saw jades name pop up on my buzzing phone "hello?", I heard a worried voice "hello baba",I heard her giggle at the name "hello to you to , are you ok ?,were are you ?", I laughed and shook my head at her concern "I am fine don't worry and I am on my way to my flat , I will inform you if when I arrive ",I said with a fancy voice making her laugh along with me . Around god knows how long I had arrived at my flat still on the phone to jade ,"look baby I am here , I will call you when I am all packed up and ready to leave , just remember it's Tuesday now meaning when you go to sleep it won't be long until I am at your door "..."I know , I will see you soon bye baby ".

Once I had ended my call and thanked my driver I made my way up to my flat , all I really needed to pack was my cloths and some of my private stuff that I keep like my child hood things , ever since the incident with my farther when I was young I never liked to share the things close to me when I was a child . I gulped as I pilled my things up into my case ,  all the things I had like glasses and plates that I didn't needed I put in a separate pile to take to the charity shop later , I had gone through my whole bedroom and cleaned it out now all I had to do was clean my living room and I could leave , you see I told jade I was going to the agency when I was really gonna leave early and get home early hopefully just as she's going to sleep .

I had finally finished , no more cleaning or packing all I had to tick of my list was call my job and tell them that I am not gonna be working there anymore and to take the stuff to the charity shop before heading to the airport early , so to make my job even easier I packed every thing up for the charity shop and head down the hall , about ten doors down I saw a young couple carrying boxes in , I stopped when the young boy dropped a box "shit "he cursed"you ok there ?",I questioned the lad who was now on his hands and knees "no , I think I broke all my plates and stuff ",as he opened the box I saw broken shards of glass and pot "we have been saving for months for this stuff ",I smiled and opened the bag "look I have um ... "I paused to pull out the plates and glasses "I have all of these glasses and plates and other stuff that's barley been used if you want it ", he looked at me gratefully as I handed him over the bag of stuff which he had just broken him self "babe ", we heard from the door way "oh hi ", he said nervously "what's wrong ", I smiled "you see he was just taking this stuff off me , I am moving away and  he just...","I dropped this box and broke the stuff but she has just kindly gifted us these ", she looked down to see all of the glasses and plates "oh thank you , he's such a clutz sometimes , how much do we owe you ",I shook my head at her "nothing , nothing at all you can take all the stuff in there , I only brought it like two months ago so you can have it , there is some other things in my flat you can have also that I can't take on the plain".

A few moments later and I was saying goodbye to the young couple , they were so sweet and were so worried about this all but I reassured them that they would be completely fine , after they thanked me and left I rang my office and explained that I wasn't gonna be one of there employees anymore .

Now I have to get to the airport to see jade , it should only be a couple of hours before I can hold her again and no one knows I am coming so it might be a while before it get inside the house . I waved down a taxi on the Main Street telling them that I wanted to leave for the airport , after pulling off I checked the time to see that it was only just the afternoon , which meant I am right on track , just as I was about to turn my phone off jade popped up again "hello baba"...."hi what are you doing ?"....."oh I am just cleaning up , I am about to get some food before I get started on packing up again "....."oh ok , I miss you a lot I can't wait to see you "....."nether can I baby "..."look I am gonna leave you to it now bye be safe "..."I will bye baba".

Authors note:  well it's been around two hours and I have wrote two chapters while watching the hunger games , well mocking jay part one , and now I am starting another one while watching mocking jay part two anyway have a good day afternoon or night 💜📱p.s if you like the hunger games comment which film is your favourite