Chapter 2

I couldn't resist the urge to look at my phone once I was fully awake and aware of where I was , I hurriedly pulled my phone of charge and scurried back over to my once warm bed , to my surprise the unknown number had already sent me a message , I decided before I even look to change the name of the number to p so I don't get worried if I see the unknown number pop up, I was still going over every thing that happened last night in my head about this person and how they said think back to your roots and childhood but the only thing that springs to mind is South Shields, they must be a Geordie and it wouldn't be any of my friends because I have all there numbers saved and I don't know anyone with the first letter of there name being p ,well I probably know a paul or two through my mam but no one personally close , unable to wait any longer I clicked on the new message I had received 20 minutes ago.

P: morning jade , how did you sleep

Me : fine how about you

P: could have been better if I had you to cuddle

Ok I have only known this person for like a day at most , but I kind of don't find them that bad and plus they take my mind off Jed which is what I have been trying to do for a while .

Me: well that's a problem when I don't know who you are

P: don't forget today I will answer some of your burning questions

Me : great so can I at least know where your from ??

P: well to answer your question from yesterday , yes I am a Geordie and no we didn't go to the same school

Me : so you are from South Shields

P: maybe , anymore

Me : yeah can I know if your female or male so I know I am not talking to a random 40 year old man

P: I am a women and I will have you know that I am only 24

Me : sure , well p can I know your full name or is that to much

P: not just yet but I can tell you the second letter in my name

Me: sure , I guess

P: its e

Me : e , so it's pe , hold on I took pe in school 😂

I decided on changing her name to pe , which was what we called sports lessons in school , and I suddenly feel like I am playing a game to find out the full letters of her name , kind of like hang man if you think about it .

Pe: hey my initials are P.E

Me : oh so your last name also begins with e , giving a lot away aren't we now pe

Pe: well I am not giving anymore away today , bye jade and don't forget what I said I know you from your younger years

Me : well bye pe , you are actually fun to talk to speak later

Pe: I might , you'll have to wait and see

Me: ok bye

I sighed placing my phone back down in its original space next to me on my bed side table , I looked around for some thing soft to warm me up as I walked down stairs but the only thing I had was the blanket that I had sprawled out on the end of my bed , I shrugged leaning forward to wrap it around my self before making my way down the cold wooden stair case to my open living room which was connected to my small kitchen , I smiled when I spotted the coffee machine , it's been my best friend the past couple of weeks I don't think I would have even had the energy to do anything if I didn't have it , speaking of friends Leigh Anne was meant to be coming up to London for a couple of days , I might even ask her if she wants to stop at mine , like a sleep over .

I was brought back to reality bye the sound of my beloved coffee machine going off , I grabbed the steaming mug from under it and took a sip not caring if I burnt my mouth , I picked up the remote for the Tv and turned it on to watch the news like I did every morning , I placed my feet up on the coffee table and sipped my coffee , I had no idea what it was on about until I read the title "Jed Elliot cheated on jade thirlwall ", I instantly grabbed the remote and switched it off completely , its been a while since we broke up can't they get over it already ,I sat up taking my feet off the table and placed my mug where my feet once where , I walked back to the stairs to get changed into some more presentable cloths and clean myself up , but before I could do any of that I heard my phone ringing , I ran out of excitement to my room hoping it would be p , but it wasn't sadly it was Leigh Anne , which isnt that bad I was just hoping to see p's number , I picked up the phone trying to hide my sadness as I loved Leigh to.

" hey Leigh how's it going "

" great look I am coming up to London soon and I was hoping that we could meet up , I know you haven't been out much since the .. you know "

"It's fine the break up , and sure I would love to I was actually gonna ask you if you wanted to stay at mine like a sleep over , but if you have a hotel that's fine "

" really , i mean yeah I would love to stay at yours I was just looking at hotels near you but they are all so expensive "

" I know but it will be like old times when we would have sleep overs I am actually excited , and when will you be up in London "

" well it's Thursday now , so I will be on my train down early tomorrow "

"Great I will tidy up a bit then , and I will pick you up from the station so just message me when you arrive "

"Ok I will and see ya soon jade , love ya "

"Love ya to bye "

With that I hung up and carried on with what I was doing , once dressed I decided on cleaning as my flat is the most dirty it has ever been , so I better clean the whole place up before Leigh Anne's arrival tomorrow and thinking about it , I better get food shopping , well at least I don't have to work out today .

Authors note: I actually have no idea when I am gonna post these chapters but I wrote this on the 30th of September , well if you liked it then please vote and have a nice day,afternoon or night 📱💜

"