Chapter 11

"What are you doing here Jed ", he smirked and moved uncomfortably close to the side of my bed "what can I not come and see an old friend ",by the look on his face I knew that he was not being truthful "look I don't want you here so you ether  get out or I will call for the nurses ",he smirked and pulled a chair to the side of my bed to take a seat ,"calm down I was just in the area and thought I would pop in ",I went to push the button for the nurses but a strong grip stoped me , I winced in pain as he tightened his grip around my wrist ," calm down ,we don't need the nurses , do we ?", he questioned tightening his grip waiting for an answer "not if you let go of me ",he smirked and let go of my wrist  ,"always been stubborn ",he said digging into his pocket "what,look can you just tell me why you are here",I didn't get a response but instead a pice of paper , I read through it intensely watching Jed out the corner of my eye as he crossed his legs ,"you want to sue me for what , the fact that you cheated on me ",he stood up and grabbed the paper out of my hands "no for the fact that everyone now hates me , and next time I can't find you go some where less obvious ",he zipped his jacket up and went for the door ,wait a minute "wait have you been stalking me ",he turned around on his heals just as he opened the door "not stalking just trying to find you , it's easy when I know everything about you ",creep.

As soon as I was sure he was out my room and on his way I called for the nurses , within seconds a nurse entered the room "are you ok miss thirlwall ",I looked at the door still anxious about Jed re entering "no..no I am not, um the man that just left my room , I don't want him to come back here , he is not welcome ",she nodded and made her way over to my bed "was he the man who had the leather jacket on and skinny jeans ?,I nodded and gulped still slightly in shock from what had just happened , she left quietly shutting the door behind her .

I quickly sat up looking for a distraction as I knew that for the next few hours I was gonna be worrying and thinking about Jed , I saw my phone on my side and instantly knew what to do .

Me: hey Perrie , how's life treating you xxx

Perrie : ok I guess , my boss said that he gets to take one of us with him on a business trip , no one knows were though,how's your life going xxx

Me: that's cool I hope you get to go , I am just sat in the hospital bed bored and terrified xxx

Perrie: I understand board but why terrified ?xxx

Me: my ex Jed came to the hospital , he wants to sue me for every one hating him xxx

Perrie: what a weirdo ,look I was wondering since your board would you wanna talk like me wring you ?xxx

Me: why not xxx

I placed my phone down for a few seconds to stretch and get comfy , but that soon ended once I heard the annoying sound of my ringtone ,I don't know why I have never changed it .

"Hello", came a shy voice as I answered the phone "hey Perrie ",I heard shuffling and then her cough ,"you ok ",I heard a light giggle for some reason "yeah it's just , your voice , it's beautiful just like you",for some reason my face is redder then a tomato in a split second from that comment "thank you , i could say the same ,miss blue eyed beauty ",I heard her giggle again , that noise alone could make my heart melt "its kind of weird , I haven't heard a Geordie accent since I left, it's kind of comforting ","aww, well I am glad it's mine ",and then there's that giggle again "oh I am sorry if it's annoying you ..I get excited and then....,"no no that was supposed to be in my head , i love your giggle it's cute , oh god now I sound like a creep","I can't say much can I , and thank you ","so do you actually wanna go on this business trip or are you not bothered","well I mean it's basically like a free holiday and who would say no to that ",now it was my turn to laugh, I am glad the pain killers have kicked in "well I hope it's some where nice",all I received for an answer was a hum "when are you gonna be out of hospital ","I don't know actually ","oh I hope it's soon".

And that's how I spent the next few hours , just talking and laughing to and at each other , I had managed to tell Perrie all about my surgery and work and she explained that she left because she couldn't take the way she was being treated at home , which I understood. I had to stop my self from falling asleep as it was getting late but nether of us wanted to end the conversation so we just kept talking until I let out a loud yawn , which she defiantly noticed and decided to end the phone call to let me rest , if only I could .

Authors note:hey I hope you like it , if you did please vote and if not I am sorry , anyway I hope you have a nice day,afternoon or night💜📱