4

"I had the biggest crush on you but I was too afraid to approach you and ask you out on a date. I figured you wouldn't want anything to do with a jock, so I never said anything. I probably wouldn't have earlier today if it wasn't for my best friend Tucker. I mean he kept pushing me and telling me now was my chance and so that happen and here we are" Gabe said as he smiled.

"Well, then that makes two of us then. Cause all through grade school I had a huge crush on you. and as we went through middle and high it got worse. But I never told anyone except for my best friend Anne. I figured that you a football playing jock wouldn't waste his time with a nerd such as myself." I said

"Are you kidding me, I had it bad for you but was too scared to act on it," he said in assurance which made me blush and if it wasn't for Grady coming back to refill our drinks and finally taking the menus then I probably would have done something embarrassing like stuttered or something.

"I guess we owe our best friends a lot then for what they did today, huh?" I asked and he nodded. "After today would you like to go out and then maybe be my girlfriend?" he asked and I was shocked but smiled. "Um yea, Ok, yea" I answer and he smiles his beautiful smile that makes my heart swoon.

" You will be my girl?" he asked to make sure looking at me in shock.Like he didn't think I would agree to dating him and being his girlfriend. "Yes, Gabe I will be your girl" I answer him. His smile brightens then what it already had. Right when he was about to get up Grady showed up with our food. "Since it took so long the breadsticks and the dessert you order is on the house. heck, the whole meal is on us" Grady said then walked off.

Gabe got up and pulled me up into his arms kissing me, I shocked could be a great word for my reaction to him kissing me.We stood there for a few seconds kissing before pulling away. My cheeks heated and from the chuckle, Gabe did.

After we sat down and started eating, we started talking about different things like class assignments to others things. "My mom told me that she and your mom has become great friends so whenever the holidays come, we might spend them together with our families in the same place," I tell him.

"That will be great, so we don't have to worry about missing each other too much when the holidays come," Gabe said.

We finished up at the restaurant and headed out after Gabe paid for the meal." I had a really great time and I can't wait for our next date. which will have to be when the football team gets back from California for the Rose Bowl."

"I hope you all win and I can't wait for the next date." I get out along with him. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist while I leaned against his car. "I know we just started dating but I will miss you when I leave tomorrow" he pouted.

I smiled in awe. "Awe! I will miss you too Gabe. but we will make up for the lost times, by talking on the phone, and face timing." I assured him as I wrapped my own arms around his waist and held him to me. He looked from my lips to my eyes then leaned down and kissed me.

His hand came up and grabbed the back of my neck while my hand came up and cupped his jaw. After we kissed, he walked me to my door, we said our goodnights. before I walked inside as he headed back to his car and drove off.