29

The game was drawing to an end as everyone was standing on their feet hoping that their team would win.

It's the last quarter of the game and Chargers are in the lead and have the ball. I held Anne's hands while my mom and Beverly held each other's hands. "Come on Gabriel," I said as I watched the ball get hiked and then Gabriel's teammates take the opposing team out while Gabriel looked for an opening.

Not seeing one he took off down the field and I gripped Anne's hand as he ran and Tucker along with the other players cleared the field and Gabriel jumped into the end zone. I screamed out when the clock hit zero and the scoreboard showed Chargers forty-eight, Vikings thirty. I made my way out of the stands and on to the field.

Once I was at the side lines, I took off running. The players moved away from Gabriel and I jumped into his arms and kissed him as the confetti dropped. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled back and smiled before kissing him again "you done it baby" I said pulling back again.

" I did it for you," Gabriel says smiling while holding me "either way I am proud of you," I tell him and kiss him some more before his teammates come over. I get down and stand next to him while they all celebrate their victory then we walk over and they hand him his super bowl hat and then One of the commissioners walk over and had the Superbowl trophy to him.

I grinned as I watched him look at the trophy than his teammates and smiled. "Congratulations Gabriel," his coach said "thank you coach" Gabriel replied and removed his hand from around my waist to shake his coach's hand before putting his arm back around my waist.

I stood on the side as Tucker and Gabriel picked up the Gatorade container and dumped the ice water over their coach's head and the teammates roared in laughter. I covered my mouth hiding my laughter while their coach looked at the two with a glare before laughing.

I watched as a reporter walked up to Gabriel and started asking him different questions like how does it feel being the super bowl champion? what was going through his mind when he made the winning touchdown? who all was here cheering him on? which he replied.it felt great winning the Superbowl, he had his wife, his mom and other friends here cheering him on. Then he looked at me as I stood beside him with my hand on his waist, I nodded my head telling him we can make the big announcement.

"As for what was going through my mind when I made that winning touchdown, I did it for my baby or babies," He said then rubbing my little bump. I looked at him and smiled before we looked up at the jumbotron and seen that they showed this interview and now everyone watching from here and at home knows that I am pregnant.

The interviewer congratulated us then faced the camera and finished her job. I walked with Gabriel over to our family and moved so they could hug him and congratulate him.

After we left the Heinz Field we headed to the hotel and got cleaned up since we were gonna take Gabriel and Tucker out for a celebration.

I slipped on a dark blue dress that fell short of my ankles before I did my hair up in a Dutch braid tucking the ends into a bun. I went with a simple blue ombre look followed up with eyeliner and mascara.

"Wow baby you look sexy," Gabriel said as he walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind before kissing my pulse point which made me close my eyes and moan before reopening them and looking at him.

He stood behind me in a black button up shirt and black dress pants." Thank you baby" I replied then turned around in his arms and kissed him softly before pulling back a little and smiled. "You ready to go out and celebrate with everyone?"

"No not really I rather have sex with you as a celebration" I shook my head while laughing "of course you would baby." I tapped his nose and grabbed his hand before walking out of the en-suite bathroom and grabbed my flats. "Here let me" he said as he took my flats and had me sit down.

"Getting a head start for when I can't see my feet and need you to help me out" I teased as he slipped my flats on then grabbed my hands and stood me up. "Of course," he replied and lead me out of the room grabbing our things as we shut our hotel room door behind us.