27

Gabriel and I stood before our family and friends as we listened to the Preacher start the ceremony. I couldn't stop looking at him, I mean when he first came into my line of sight, I was thrown off with how incredibly sexy he looks in his black tux, and how the Lilac Purple button-up shirt adds to it and makes him even sexier.

"Gabriel we will let you start with the vows," the preacher said. I looked up at Gabriel and smiled. "Anastasia how I have longed for this day to come. I have pictured this day since I was a little boy which is a first but I don't care. Since I first saw you in grade school, I had the biggest crush on you but was too scared to say anything. I watched as the years went on and we grew up, you started dating different people and I became jealous, and I knew I should've made a move to ask you out but I never did till that day in college when Tucker all but shoved me towards you. Which I am glad he did that" Gabriel said

I looked back at Tucker and smiled which he returned and I looked back at Gabriel so he could continue. "Now we are standing in front of everyone that is important to us, our mom's, dad and stepdad, brothers, and sister, Our friends and everyone. I am making this vow to you that I will forever love you and you will never have to fear or question my love for you. You are my girl and there is no one else on this Earth that I would rather be with than you. I love you baby girl and I can't wait to make you happier than what I already have" Gabriel said and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Oh, come on Staci I worked hours on your makeup and you're running it" Anne whined and I laughed along with everyone else. "Now you Anastasia," the preacher said and I took a deep breath before beginning my vows. "Gabriel my very sexy, smart, incredible, and talented man I have loved you since I was five years old and walked into Ms. Morgan's class and seen you standing in next to Tucker making jokes about how the plants looked as if they were trying to escape which Tucker said he didn't blame them" I said and everyone laughed.

" As we both growed up my crush on you became love which I thought was just puppy love until that day I was talking with Anne and she saw you and asked me the obvious question which did throw me for a loop, but I wasn't goanna answer her, I was much too shy to give my honest answer which she already knew thankfully. I was glad she did the talking for me when you asked me on a date, because I would have been dumb and made up some nonexistent excuse to why I couldn't go on the date." I said and he looked behind me at Anne and smiled as I done to Tucker before he returned to look at me.

" I stand here in front of every single person that matters most to us, from our moms, our dads, siblings, and our great friends to tell you that from this day forth I will be right by your side as your personal cheerleader.

I will be there even when you don't want to talk, I will never leave you cause leaving you is like leaving my heart behind. I need you as you need me.

I will cherish you forever from this day forth as I have in the days leading up to this day. I will never cheat cause baby your it for me, no one else will do" I finish as I cup his cheek and creases his jaw.

"By the power vested in me and the state of South Carolina, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride," the preacher said and Gabriel pulled me into his arms cupped my face and kissed me tenderly.

We pulled back as our family and friends stood up and cheered while clapping for us. "I love you so much Gabriel " I whispered then kissed him again before grabbing his hand and the bottom of my dress and headed up the aisle.