17

I had woken up at eleven this morning and got ready to go meet the people in charge of renting the venues out. I knew my heart is set on a plantation, but I figured what could it hurt to just go and look at a couple of venues and go from there.

I headed downstairs and started to cook breakfast for everyone since I hadn't done it in a long time, and I was the only one up at the moment. I was in the middle of cooking the bacon when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Afternoon sleepy head" I greet him as I smiled and flipped the bacon. "Uh-huh" Gabe said then peppered kisses on my neck. "Can you get the orange juice out of the fridge?" I asked him and he pulled away from me to do like I asked.

I looked over my shoulder and took in Gabe's appearance. He is wearing a nice button up shirt, and blue khaki pants. "I feel underdressed," I tell him and look down at my simple floral sundress and sandals.

"You look beautiful" Gabe assured me before pulling me back into his arms and kissed me. "And you look like a sexy tycoon who is going to an important business meeting instead of looking at wedding venues," I tell him. He smiled and walked back over to me once he sat the orange juice down.

He turned me to face him and wrapped his arms around my waist. "sexy huh?" I smiled while nodding my head and nibbling on my lip. "Very sexy" He smirked then kissed me. "Alright man stop eating my sister's face and let's eat some of this food," Maverick said while Elle and our parents just laughed.

I turned the stove off and carried the plates full of bacon and sausage over to the table and Gabe carried over the plate with toast and eggs over. "Thank you," I tell him and give him a quick peck on the cheek before taking my seat and grabbed what I wanted to eat.

We all talked about what all we were gonna do today. Elle and I told them that after Gabriel and I get back we are heading to the wedding boutiques to go dress shopping. My mom said she was gonna come while the guys do whatever it is they need to make sure they had whatever they were missing for the wedding.

After Breakfast I offered to do the dishes but mom and Elle told me no that I had to leave and they will get the boys to do the dishes. I laughed hearing their groans and Gabe ribbing them since he was not being elected to do them. I just shook my head as I grabbed my clutch and put my phone and keys inside before walking out with Gabe.

We arrived at the first wedding venue we were goanna look at and right off to me it just didn't seem like a great place. But I grabbed Gabe's hand and headed inside anyways because there are places that the outside looks fair and the inside is a surprise. Kind of like a person, you can't judge a building buy it looks when the inside could be stunning.And the outside a total disaster.

The owner was closing up with the information about this place and I looked at Gabe and shook my head "not the one for me. is it you?" I asked as I looked back at the venue before us. "Nope. let's go look at the others" he replied. We said our goodbyes to the owner and left headed over to the other venues. Yea the place was ugly on the outside and nice on the inside but not what we imagined to use for our wedding location.