37

Once we dealt with our sexual urges he asked me to get dressed up that he was gonna take me out for a nice dinner.

So here I am debating which dress to wear. When I couldn't decide I texted Anne in case she and Tucker were going at it like rabbits. And that is something I don't wanna hear.

Instead of replying to the text she called me and asked some questions then gave me some ideas before she asked me to send pictures of my favorite dresses. once I sent the pictures she went through them then told me which I should go with before telling me how I should do my hair and makeup and which of my heels or wedges would go great with the dress.

"I don't know what I would do without you Anne," I tell her and I could tell she is feeding into the appraisal. She has a praising kink. "I know, now hang up with me get sexy for your husband and get to work on making me more god kids."

I laughed "I haven't had the first one and you're talking about other babies. and who said that you were the godparent?" I asked knowing good and well that she would be the godparent.

"We both know I am gonna be the godparent. and we also know that when you do what I tell you and walk out that when Gabe sees you he will wanna stay home and devour you instead of taking you out."

"What can I say. my man loves me and how I look and when he cherishes me in sexual and nonsexual ways then who am I to complain."

"Aright girl you do like I said then go out and have fun with your man. I am about to join mine in our pool nude and I know you don't wanna hear the rest" Anne said then laughed knowing I would make a face at the last part.

I hung up and got dressed and did my hair and makeup like Anne told me to do then I grabbed the wedges that she said would go perfect with the whole outfit.

"Are you ready or do you need more time?" Gabe asked outside the bathroom door as I gave myself a once over to make sure I didn't mess up and that everything was how it was supposed to look and be.

"I am ready," I tell him as I turn and walk over towards the door and opened it. I watched as he took in how I looked before his eyes met mine and he smiled. "On second thought let's stay home and order take out."

"No way." I shake my head and walk past him and pick up my clutch and make sure my needed essentials were inside before closing it and looking up at Gabe who was still standing in front of the bathroom door.

"Come on Gabriel we are going out. I have spent a long time debating what to wear I called Anne and asked for help and this is what she told me to go with. And now that I am dressed and ready to go there is no way we are staying home."

He gave me a pouting look as he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me and enclosed me close to his body. "But we can have take away, while I devour your body and you cry and scream out my name as I bring you to so many orgasms you won't know whether you are coming or going."

I shook my head and pulled out of his arms and walked towards the bedroom door. "That can happen after dinner if you don't try to get me aroused while in the restaurant or try to give me some finger action."

He looked at me with his best puppy eyes but I walked out the bedroom door and headed downstairs before heading towards the garage door. "But baby, we both know that staying home and having sex is much more fun than going out."

I shook my head and got into his car after he unlocked and opened the door for me. "Not gonna happen Gabe so come one and let's go to dinner then maybe....maybe we will do what you want when we come back home."