19

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and was stunned by how I looked. The dress was off the shoulder, With ribbons on the sleeves. The bodice of the dress had tiny ribbons covering it then the bottom of the ball gown had little bows. Not really sure how Elle will act and my mom if she arrives while I am in this dress.

"Anastasia I am here" I smiled hearing my mom's voice. "Ready to go out there and show them this dress?" Krissy asked looking at me from the door of the dressing room. "Yeah" I replied then lifted up the bottom of the dress and walked out the door and waited for Krissy to show me where my mom and Elle was seated.

"Alright here is dress one" Krissy informs them as I step up on the little stage and let the dress go. "I don't like it, there are too many bows," Elle said right off. I turned and looked at my mom and she made a face and shook her head. I knew that the bows would be the draw line for them. But it was worth a shot and I was curious about how I would look.

"Ok let's get you back to the dressing room and find another dress," Krissy said and I walked back to the dressing area and into the room. Once I was stripped out of the ballgown Krissy walked in with a hand full of gowns.

"Alright your soon to be sister in law picked one out for you to try so we will get that one out of the way since it's not a ball gown," Krissy tells me then helps me into the tight looking dress. I looked at myself and inwardly groaned but I none the less walked out and carefully since I could hardly walk. I stepped up onto the stage and faced my mom and Elle.

" Oh, I just love it," Elle said with a huge smile on her face. "This dress is a big no way, I can't walk in it. and there is no way I am gonna fall while walking to your brother" I tell her and she pouts. "Can you even breath in it?" my mom asked concerned for my well-being. "Hardly" I reply then headed back to the dressing room ever so slowly.

It took awhile for me to get out of that tight death trap and into a ball gown. I smiled as I looked at the design of the dress. It had a heart design in gems across the stomach and the rest just flowed out with little designs here and there.

I lifted up the bottom of the dress and made my way out of the room and up on the stage." Wow, Ana, I stand corrected that last dress is ugly compared to this one" Elle said and I chuckled. "Well what do you think of it?" my mom asked. I turned and looked at myself again but didn't really feel the connection.

"Now don't get me wrong this dress is pretty but it's not like what I had in mind," I tell them as I look from my reflection back to them. "I think I have just the dress for you then," Krissy said ushering me back into the dressing room and helped me out of the dress, I waited as she went to grab the dress.