Epilogue

It has been nine years since we married, Gabe quit playing for the LA chargers and is now playing for the Rams. Beverly came in along with my mom to be there for the birth of their first grandbaby. I had a beautiful baby girl who looks just like me in every way. I quit being a doctor so I could be a stay at home mom. I still work but now I am a medical transcriptionist.

"Mommy....mommy," Gabe's and I's little nine-year-old Aurora said as she ran into the house after school."What?" I asked as I stepped out of the kitchen and she ran into my arms."I learned how to count to thirty" she said all excited.

"Wow that's so cool," I tell her she smiled and I set her down and she took off running upstairs to her room to put her school things away and change out of her school clothes.

"Hi baby," Gabe said as he tilted my head up and kissed me, I smiled into the kiss and grabbed the back of his neck and deepened it. Making him chuckle "Later baby I promise," he said then tapped my ass and walked off.

I headed upstairs to check on our son Liam who was taking his nap. As I walked up to the door I heard Aurora talking to him. I peered into the room and heard her telling him all about her day. I smiled as I watched my two babies.

"She does that every day," Gabe said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close while we watch our babies. "I know and it's so cute watching them" I replied as we continue to watch them. Liam sat up and looked at his sister while she told him about how she learned to count all the way up to thirty.

I Chuckled before grabbing my husband's hand and headed back downstairs and got started on making lunch.

"So, baby how was work, was the coach hard on you or was you hard on the rookies?" I asked in a joking manner after I got all the finger sandwiches and little snacks placed on the table then looked at him. "Both actually, I was hard on the rookies and the coach was hard on me," he answered while smiling.

I smirked then turned back to the food I had sat out. I was in the process of cutting up the fruit when soft, strong arms made their way around my waist and lips creased my neck. I smiled and continued to cut up the fruit.

"I love you so much, and I am beyond happy that we got together. you gave me a family I always dreamed of having. and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me" he said. I placed the knife down and turned to face him and cupped his face.

"I did nothing more than what you have done for me. you made me believe in love, you took your time with me when I basically wouldn't talk to you. You stayed with me when I needed someone. I love you so much that it hurts in the best way possible" I tell him as we stand there.

He leaned down and kissed me with so much love I felt as if I was in a dream but with his arms around me and the sound of little feet pounding down the stairs assured me this was real life.

We pulled back and looked at our babies and smiled at them. Aurora was holding Liam's six-year-old hand. "Hello, Mr. sleepy head, did you have a nice nap?" I asked he nodded "yes mommy I did" he replied then walked over and lifted up his arms wanting me to pick him up.

I bent down and picked him up while Gabe picked up Aurora after she walked over to him and asked him to pick her up.

" I told him all about my day then taught him some of his numbers," Aurora said proudly. "That is so sweet of you baby girl," Gabe said then kissed her temple. "Yea I learned how to count past five," Liam said holding the number five up with his hands.

"How far can you count?" I asked as we walked over to the dining room table and took a seat placing our kids on our lap. "I can count to ten" he answered. I smiled and kissed his head "can you hold up ten on your finger's?" Gabe asked and watched as Liam held up both hands showing him ten.

"Yeah," I said clapping which Gabe, Aurora, and Liam joined in, all while smiling. Liam was proud of himself and we were proud of him for learning new things.

We spent the rest of the day as a family After we feed the kids we took them out to the mall than to the park before we headed to the ice cream shop and bought them a small ice cream then face timed with Dillon and my mom. Before face timing with Beverly and Lucas.

After we headed back home, we watched some movies then got the kids ready for bed, making sure they were bathed, teeth brushed, and their bedtime stories read after they were tucked in.

I walked out of Aurora's room stopping in the doorway and smiled before closing the door and headed towards Liam's room where Gabe was finishing up looking for monsters. I walked in kissed Liam on his head and wished him a good night before he went to sleep and we left.

Looking at my life now I would never change it. I started off as a college student who rushed into a relationship with my grade school crush. And got married to him then turned around and had his babies.

I never thought that my crush would become what it has become now. But I am glad that it has. I love my husband and our babies.

Three years after Aurora was born, I gave birth to Liam who is a twin through and through of Gabriel And I honestly couldn't be happier than what I am with my little happy family.

______________________________________________________________________________

THE END (IT'S NOT PERFECTLY WRITTEN THERE ARE MANY MESSES UP )))))))

(comments on this chapter are from how this chapter was before I edited and changed it.)

🎉 You've finished reading Spiral Into My Heart (completed) (total update) (ITS NOT PERFECTLY WRITEN) 🎉